My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
- 1 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 2 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Backpacking through Europe
- 5 Connection in Newark EWR
- 6 Tennyson Home
- 7 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 8 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 9 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 10 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 11 Istanbul Hotels
- 12 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 13 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 14 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 15 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 18 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 19 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 20 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 23 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 24 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 25 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?