My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 2 German Wings
- 3 Sea side in Italy
- 4 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 5 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 6 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 9 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 10 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 11 Our first trip to Europe
- 12 Booking Engines You trust?
- 13 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 16 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 17 Using Obb website
- 18 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 19 Milan underground
- 20 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 21 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 22 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 23 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 24 Budapest Favorites
- 25 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School