My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 5 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 6 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 15 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers