My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
- 1 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 2 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 3 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 4 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 5 French/Italian Alps
- 6 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 7 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 8 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 11 Am I too fat too travel?
- 12 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 13 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 14 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 15 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 16 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 17 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 18 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 19 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 20 london travelcrard
- 21 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 22 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 23 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 24 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 25 France Itinerary Help