My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 2 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 3 Southwestern England
- 4 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 7 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 8 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 9 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 11 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 12 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 13 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 14 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 15 Mont St. Michele?
- 16 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 17 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 18 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 19 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 20 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 21 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 22 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 25 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??