My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 3 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 4 Napoli logistics
- 5 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 6 Greece and Turkey
- 7 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 8 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 9 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 10 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 11 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 12 Hotel in Lisbon
- 13 buying souviners and art
- 14 Porto to Salamanca
- 15 Where to stay in Prague?
- 16 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 17 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 18 Walking in Bologna
- 19 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 20 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 21 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 22 Travel by train in Poland?
- 23 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 24 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 25 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?