My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 2 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 3 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 10 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 11 Europe in winter
- 12 Best day trips from Paris
- 13 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 14 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 15 Bodrum to instanbul
- 16 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 17 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 18 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 19 Questions About Croatia
- 20 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 21 Scottish Passport
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 24 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15