My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 London visit
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 21 Days in Central Europe
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Budget for 3 Month's
- 8 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 9 Lofoten ferry
- 10 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 13 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 14 Italian cooking classes
- 15 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 16 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 17 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 18 Fjords, How To?
- 19 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 20 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Bavaria & Dolomites