My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 4 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 5 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 6 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 9 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 10 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 11 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 12 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 13 Madrid: Flamenco
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 16 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 17 German Rail Twin Pass
- 18 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 19 ITALO trains need help
- 20 London restaurants
- 21 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 22 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 25 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona