My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 4 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 rent car / Munich
- 8 Apartments in Rome
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 7 days in Andalucia
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 A full week in The Netherlands
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome