My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 2 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 3 How to make this adventure work?
- 4 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 8 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 10 I went to Paris in June
- 11 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 12 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 13 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 14 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 15 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 16 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 17 where to stay in Germany
- 18 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 19 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 Theater in London
- 22 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 23 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 24 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 25 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?