My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 4 Naxos in May
- 5 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 6 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 7 20 days in Germany
- 8 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 9 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 12 help regarding removal firm in london
- 13 Dresden or Leipzig
- 14 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 15 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 16 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 17 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 18 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 South of France November Trip Report
- 21 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 22 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 23 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 24 Help With Vienna
- 25 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?