My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 countries in a month
- 2 Venice; recommendations
- 3 Museum Pass
- 4 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 5 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 6 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 7 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 8 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 9 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 10 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 11 France in October
- 12 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 13 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 23 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 24 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 25 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?