My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
- 1 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 2 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 3 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 4 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 5 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 6 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 7 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 8 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 9 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 12 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 13 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 14 Hotels in Sorrento
- 15 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 16 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 17 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 18 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 19 Germany with 6 month old.
- 20 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 23 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Apartment in Seville