I am planning a trip to Andalusia in November. We have 11 full days to explore.
3 nights in Granada
1 night in Ronda
3 nights in Seville (is 3 days, 3 nights good enough?)
1 night in Cordoba
1 night in Segovia (only half an hour from Madrid, we really want to check out the Alcazar)
1 night in Madrid (one of us has already been and the other prefers to visit Segovia more)
We are flying out of Madrid, so we will stay in Madrid on our last night (at least). We will stay 2 nights if we decide not go visit Segovia...
What do you all think about this itinerary? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 Villa in Italy
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 10 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 11 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 12 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 13 Paris travel help
- 14 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 17 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 18 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 19 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 One night in the Dolomites
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Airport Transit Visa
- 24 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 25 Where in Greece