I am planning a trip to Andalusia in November. We have 11 full days to explore.
3 nights in Granada
1 night in Ronda
3 nights in Seville (is 3 days, 3 nights good enough?)
1 night in Cordoba
1 night in Segovia (only half an hour from Madrid, we really want to check out the Alcazar)
1 night in Madrid (one of us has already been and the other prefers to visit Segovia more)
We are flying out of Madrid, so we will stay in Madrid on our last night (at least). We will stay 2 nights if we decide not go visit Segovia...
What do you all think about this itinerary? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 2 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 10 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Scotland
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 21 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Scotland itinerary help
- 25 Rental Car pick up in Cortana