I am planning a trip to Andalusia in November. We have 11 full days to explore.
3 nights in Granada
1 night in Ronda
3 nights in Seville (is 3 days, 3 nights good enough?)
1 night in Cordoba
1 night in Segovia (only half an hour from Madrid, we really want to check out the Alcazar)
1 night in Madrid (one of us has already been and the other prefers to visit Segovia more)
We are flying out of Madrid, so we will stay in Madrid on our last night (at least). We will stay 2 nights if we decide not go visit Segovia...
What do you all think about this itinerary? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French restaurants
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 10 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 11 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 12 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Naples, Italy
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees