I am planning a trip to Andalusia in November. We have 11 full days to explore.
3 nights in Granada
1 night in Ronda
3 nights in Seville (is 3 days, 3 nights good enough?)
1 night in Cordoba
1 night in Segovia (only half an hour from Madrid, we really want to check out the Alcazar)
1 night in Madrid (one of us has already been and the other prefers to visit Segovia more)
We are flying out of Madrid, so we will stay in Madrid on our last night (at least). We will stay 2 nights if we decide not go visit Segovia...
What do you all think about this itinerary? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 동대문오피 아달 동대문건마 www.adal.ml 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 Nafplio to Hydra
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 10 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 info Faro & Algarve
- 13 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 16 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 17 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 renting car with automatic transmission
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 25 Best place to view alps from Italy