I am planning a trip to Andalusia in November. We have 11 full days to explore.
3 nights in Granada
1 night in Ronda
3 nights in Seville (is 3 days, 3 nights good enough?)
1 night in Cordoba
1 night in Segovia (only half an hour from Madrid, we really want to check out the Alcazar)
1 night in Madrid (one of us has already been and the other prefers to visit Segovia more)
We are flying out of Madrid, so we will stay in Madrid on our last night (at least). We will stay 2 nights if we decide not go visit Segovia...
What do you all think about this itinerary? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 11 Meteora for older folk
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Athens
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 Traveling Greece without reservations