My friend and I will be travelling through France-Italy-Switzerland in mid to late May for 11 days. We are flying into Paris and out of Zurich. At this time we would like to spend 2 days in Paris, Cinque Terre, and Florence. We also would like to visit Interlaken, Nice, and Venice. I should also note that we are young adults, we plan to travel via Eurail and stay at hostels. Does anyone have recommendations of cities, duration of stay, etc? Or any general itinerary ideas?
11 Days: France- Italy- Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 2 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 3 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 4 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 5 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 6 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 7 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 8 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Passport Delays
- 11 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 12 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 13 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 14 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 15 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 16 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 17 British English
- 18 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 19 Spain for 7 days
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 22 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 23 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 24 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady