My friend and I will be travelling through France-Italy-Switzerland in mid to late May for 11 days. We are flying into Paris and out of Zurich. At this time we would like to spend 2 days in Paris, Cinque Terre, and Florence. We also would like to visit Interlaken, Nice, and Venice. I should also note that we are young adults, we plan to travel via Eurail and stay at hostels. Does anyone have recommendations of cities, duration of stay, etc? Or any general itinerary ideas?
11 Days: France- Italy- Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 2 Mama Mia Italy!
- 3 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 4 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 5 Ireland driving vacation
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 8 Late night train from Prague
- 9 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 12 Theater in London
- 13 Does this sound feasible?
- 14 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 15 Tour Group Operators
- 16 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 17 Islands in mid October
- 18 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 19 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 20 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 21 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 22 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 23 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 24 Dordogne in October
- 25 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help