My friend and I will be travelling through France-Italy-Switzerland in mid to late May for 11 days. We are flying into Paris and out of Zurich. At this time we would like to spend 2 days in Paris, Cinque Terre, and Florence. We also would like to visit Interlaken, Nice, and Venice. I should also note that we are young adults, we plan to travel via Eurail and stay at hostels. Does anyone have recommendations of cities, duration of stay, etc? Or any general itinerary ideas?
11 Days: France- Italy- Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 4 Paris Bastille Day
- 5 River Cruise
- 6 Potential trip - Balkans
- 7 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 8 car rental agency
- 9 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 10 Italy for 5 nights!
- 11 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 12 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Paris Art Galleries
- 15 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 16 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 17 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 18 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 19 Croatia help
- 20 Accommodation
- 21 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 22 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 23 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 24 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 25 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?