My friend and I will be travelling through France-Italy-Switzerland in mid to late May for 11 days. We are flying into Paris and out of Zurich. At this time we would like to spend 2 days in Paris, Cinque Terre, and Florence. We also would like to visit Interlaken, Nice, and Venice. I should also note that we are young adults, we plan to travel via Eurail and stay at hostels. Does anyone have recommendations of cities, duration of stay, etc? Or any general itinerary ideas?
11 Days: France- Italy- Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 2 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 3 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 4 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 5 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 11 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 12 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 13 Rocamaxour
- 14 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 15 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 18 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 19 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 20 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 21 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 22 Dordogne lodging
- 23 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 24 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 25 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina