My friend and I will be travelling through France-Italy-Switzerland in mid to late May for 11 days. We are flying into Paris and out of Zurich. At this time we would like to spend 2 days in Paris, Cinque Terre, and Florence. We also would like to visit Interlaken, Nice, and Venice. I should also note that we are young adults, we plan to travel via Eurail and stay at hostels. Does anyone have recommendations of cities, duration of stay, etc? Or any general itinerary ideas?
11 Days: France- Italy- Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Golfing in Ireland
- 2 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 5 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 6 What still confounds you about travel?
- 7 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 10 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 11 Santorini
- 12 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 13 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 14 Foie gras, redux
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Questions for my German friends
- 17 Chip but no PIN
- 18 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 19 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 20 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 21 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 24 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 25 Airport to Piraeus