My friend and I will be travelling through France-Italy-Switzerland in mid to late May for 11 days. We are flying into Paris and out of Zurich. At this time we would like to spend 2 days in Paris, Cinque Terre, and Florence. We also would like to visit Interlaken, Nice, and Venice. I should also note that we are young adults, we plan to travel via Eurail and stay at hostels. Does anyone have recommendations of cities, duration of stay, etc? Or any general itinerary ideas?
11 Days: France- Italy- Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 2 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 3 Europe in winter
- 4 Airbnb scam
- 5 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 6 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 7 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 8 Two Days in Prague
- 9 Alterations to night trains routes
- 10 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 11 Air France strike
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 17 What to see and do in London for a week?
- 18 Giverny in early October?
- 19 Norway Advice
- 20 Renfe site
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Italy tours
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche