My friend and I will be travelling through France-Italy-Switzerland in mid to late May for 11 days. We are flying into Paris and out of Zurich. At this time we would like to spend 2 days in Paris, Cinque Terre, and Florence. We also would like to visit Interlaken, Nice, and Venice. I should also note that we are young adults, we plan to travel via Eurail and stay at hostels. Does anyone have recommendations of cities, duration of stay, etc? Or any general itinerary ideas?
11 Days: France- Italy- Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 2 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 3 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 4 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 5 Amsterdam restaurants
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 8 Pousadas
- 9 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 10 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 11 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 12 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 13 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 14 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 15 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 18 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 19 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 20 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 21 Is Capri overrated?
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 23 9 days in switzerland
- 24 Train des Pignes
- 25 transport from Central London to Southampton