My friend and I will be travelling through France-Italy-Switzerland in mid to late May for 11 days. We are flying into Paris and out of Zurich. At this time we would like to spend 2 days in Paris, Cinque Terre, and Florence. We also would like to visit Interlaken, Nice, and Venice. I should also note that we are young adults, we plan to travel via Eurail and stay at hostels. Does anyone have recommendations of cities, duration of stay, etc? Or any general itinerary ideas?
11 Days: France- Italy- Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 2 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 3 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 4 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 5 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 6 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 7 Which Florence hotel?
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 13 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 16 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 17 Spain vacation help
- 18 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 19 April in Madrid
- 20 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 21 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 22 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 23 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 24 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 25 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.