My friend and I will be travelling through France-Italy-Switzerland in mid to late May for 11 days. We are flying into Paris and out of Zurich. At this time we would like to spend 2 days in Paris, Cinque Terre, and Florence. We also would like to visit Interlaken, Nice, and Venice. I should also note that we are young adults, we plan to travel via Eurail and stay at hostels. Does anyone have recommendations of cities, duration of stay, etc? Or any general itinerary ideas?
11 Days: France- Italy- Switzerland
- 1 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Car rental Italy
- 4 Prague Itinerary
- 5 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 8 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 9 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 10 Northern Italy
- 11 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 12 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 13 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 14 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 15 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 16 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 17 Best area for wine and which one?
- 18 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 19 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 20 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 21 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 22 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 23 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 24 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 25 Drive Rome Florence