I have 11 days in August to divide between visiting chateaux and Brittany. Any advice about how to divide the time? If I want to visit Blois, Chambord, Cheverny, Azay-le-Rideau, and Chenonceaux, how many days would be reasonable or just slightly crazy? I would have a car.
11 days for Loire Valley Chateaux and Brittany: how many days for each?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 2 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 3 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 4 Italy trip questions
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 7 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 8 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 9 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 10 caroline_venezia
- 11 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 12 Budget family trip to Europe
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 17 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 18 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 19 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 20 Museums in Berlin
- 21 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 23 Pyrenees logistics
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR