I am travelling to Europe (Schengen area) on Business. First 5 days I will be in Brugge on Business, after that I have 9 days for myslef, I am thinking of Paris, Barcelona, Rome and Amsterdam, spending 2 days each location, are there any better places to visit?
This is my first trip to Europe, and I have a limited budget and limited time.
I love travelling, I wish I had more money and time for this trip, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Berlin
- 22 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 25 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce