After a bit of help deciding an Italian holiday in August. Myself and my partner (both in our 20s) have been looking at loads of different cities but not sure how long to stay etc. I have previous been to Rome so could do 2/3 days there, but I would love to be by the coast for a bit so was think Sorrento?? A big must is to visit Pomepii & herculaneum for a day at least (I studied ancient history at university and have always wanted to go there!)
We are both fairly active. I like the idea of a romantic holiday and a few days 'lounging' by a swimming pool but apart from that we like things to do and see. he is a huge F1 fan, so would love to see some motor sports but I fear that is all up in the North of italy??
Thoughts and suggestions, particularly of hotels would be fantastic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 4 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 stonehenge day trip from london
- 7 카지노게임ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 8 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 London Restaurants
- 12 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 CDG to Marais transfer
- 15 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 18 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 19 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 20 Travel Apps
- 21 What is your favorite travel app?
- 22 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 23 Transportation Question Italy
- 24 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 25 May get together in Paris