I am planning to take a EUROTRIP with my friends .
We are planning to explore France, Italy, Spain and Benelux(All 4 bordering countries).
First trip , so goosebumps and panics.
We want to complete this trip with maximum coverage of places.
We would like to know how to start from London and move forward.
which countries first to go and how much time at each destination.
Is train good and cheap or airways is it ?
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지게임예시 ◐ 도메인 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Athens
- 4 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 8 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 11 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 12 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 driving from ancona to rome
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!