I am planning to take a EUROTRIP with my friends .
We are planning to explore France, Italy, Spain and Benelux(All 4 bordering countries).
First trip , so goosebumps and panics.
We want to complete this trip with maximum coverage of places.
We would like to know how to start from London and move forward.
which countries first to go and how much time at each destination.
Is train good and cheap or airways is it ?
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 3 Last night in Sweden
- 4 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 5 charming cities in Spain
- 6 Venice
- 7 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 8 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 14 Berlin, Nice and London
- 15 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 16 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 17 Day in Madrid
- 18 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 19 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 20 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 21 Family vacation to europe
- 22 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 25 16 Day Europe Itenerary