Wow, I was plesantly surprised when I received my "Gourmet" magazine in the mail today. The March collector's edition issue features Paris!! Its has great info, photos, and wonderfull recipes. This issue will definitely find a home along side my other Paris guides. Its a Keeper!!
100 Great things to do in Paris
- 1 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 2 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 3 One week in Norway
- 4 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 5 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 8 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 9 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 10 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 11 Am I too fat too travel?
- 12 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 13 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 14 Do and don't, eating in France
- 15 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 16 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 17 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 18 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 19 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 20 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 21 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 22 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 23 italy itinerary for comments
- 24 chip and pin credit cards
- 25 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest