Wow, I was plesantly surprised when I received my "Gourmet" magazine in the mail today. The March collector's edition issue features Paris!! Its has great info, photos, and wonderfull recipes. This issue will definitely find a home along side my other Paris guides. Its a Keeper!!
100 Great things to do in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 3 Questions for Paris residents
- 4 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 5 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 8 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 9 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 10 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 11 Stay in Venice
- 12 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 13 Venice - apartment??????
- 14 12 days in italy help
- 15 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 18 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 19 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 20 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 21 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 22 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 23 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 24 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 25 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base