Wow, I was plesantly surprised when I received my "Gourmet" magazine in the mail today. The March collector's edition issue features Paris!! Its has great info, photos, and wonderfull recipes. This issue will definitely find a home along side my other Paris guides. Its a Keeper!!
100 Great things to do in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 2 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 5 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 6 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 7 Amalfi Coast in October
- 8 Paris in black and white
- 9 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 10 Terrorism in Europe
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Never To Return
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 eateries in Puglia
- 21 Rome to Amafi coast
- 22 How much luggage?????
- 23 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata