Wow, I was plesantly surprised when I received my "Gourmet" magazine in the mail today. The March collector's edition issue features Paris!! Its has great info, photos, and wonderfull recipes. This issue will definitely find a home along side my other Paris guides. Its a Keeper!!
100 Great things to do in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 3 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 4 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 5 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 6 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 7 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 8 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 9 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 10 Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
- 11 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 12 Airb2b in Paris
- 13 Travel services for Spain
- 14 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 15 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 16 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 17 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 18 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 19 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 20 London with Kids
- 21 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 22 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 23 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 24 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 25 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old