Wow, I was plesantly surprised when I received my "Gourmet" magazine in the mail today. The March collector's edition issue features Paris!! Its has great info, photos, and wonderfull recipes. This issue will definitely find a home along side my other Paris guides. Its a Keeper!!
100 Great things to do in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ste Remy France
- 2 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 5 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 London tube
- 8 car rental info
- 9 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Local Tour in Provence?
- 16 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 10 Hours in Brussels
- 19 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 20 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 21 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 22 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 23 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 What are the best places to see in England