Wow, I was plesantly surprised when I received my "Gourmet" magazine in the mail today. The March collector's edition issue features Paris!! Its has great info, photos, and wonderfull recipes. This issue will definitely find a home along side my other Paris guides. Its a Keeper!!
100 Great things to do in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Prebook B&Bs
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 8 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Gite and/or agritourism
- 12 20 days in Germany
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 20 Athens/Istanbul March
- 21 French open
- 22 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 23 Azores
- 24 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration