Wow, I was plesantly surprised when I received my "Gourmet" magazine in the mail today. The March collector's edition issue features Paris!! Its has great info, photos, and wonderfull recipes. This issue will definitely find a home along side my other Paris guides. Its a Keeper!!
100 Great things to do in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Tipping in Greece
- 3 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 4 Eating in France-two new books
- 5 flea markets in France
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 American electrical gadgets
- 13 Honeymooning in Europe
- 14 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 18 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 19 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 20 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 21 Piri-Piri, Pastel de Nata and Port…Perfectly Portugal
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 seven days in Portugal
- 24 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 25 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris