After just having spent three months in Central America I've decided to leave the beans and rice behind and head to Europe for the last of my travelling days! I have 10 weeks left and was planning to visit Greece and Turkey in that time but have been advised on the road that I can probably visit Italy as well in that time.
Sorry to say, I haven't done much research yet but I am thinking of spending two weeks in Italy from Rome south as I've already seen the north then get a ferry across to Greece where I want to visit a few islands and also make my way to the north. I think I will have 5 to 6 weeks in Greece. Then make my way overland (or by ferry if I end up at that end) to Turkey for the last 3 weeks.
I am backpacking but not on a shoestring budget and expect to travel by public transport most of the way unless I can buy a cheap scooter. And despite backpacking I'm not really interested in party islands!
If anyone could give me some ideas on a great itinerary or any other helpful hints they will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/aqua-refine-serum/
- 2 13 nights in switzerland
- 3 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 4 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 5 Earthquake near Naples
- 6 Munich itinerary review
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 3nights in Venice
- 14 Paris in November
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 18 Football Tickets - Athens
- 19 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 20 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 21 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 22 Last minute trip to Capri
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 Budapest to Kosice
- 25 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid