Dear all forumers,
First of all, thank you for reading this post! =)
I am a 23-year old girl going to embark for my first solo trip to Europe in May-July 2015.
I have drafted an itinerary for my trip as below. If you have time, feel free do comment on my itinerary and suggest to me anything that I shouldn't miss out during my trip.
1) Do I really need to pre-book all my flight/ train/ bus/ entrance fee before my departure from home country? If so, as early as when should I do so?
2) What is the most convenient and affordable way of getting data plan while traveling in Europe? I heard about the EE sim card that offer data bundle that can be used for roaming. Is it reliable?
3) Any safety concern for Asian female traveler while traveling in Europe?
So here is my plan:
- Fly to Turkey from Kuala Lumpur (stopover at Dubai- plan to do the hop-on-hop-off bus tour while waiting for connect flight)
- 7 days: Turkey (Istanbul-Pammukale-Cappadocia-Ephesus) --> plan to book a 7-day tour with Turkey Golden Tour
- 5 days: Greece (Athens-Delphi-Kafalonia-Santorini)
- 3 days: Romania (Sibiu-Brasov)
- 3 days: Bosnia and Herzegonia (Mostar-Blagaj)
- 2 days: Croatia (Dubrovnik)
- 3 days: Slovenia (Ljubljana-Bled)
- 3 days: Hungary (Budapest)
- 3 days: Czech (Prague)
- 4 days: Austria (Vienna-Hallstat-Salzburg)
- 2 days: Switzerland (Interlaken)
- 7 days: Italy (Venice-Florence-Siena-Pisa-Pompeii/Amalfi-Rome-Vatican) --> plan to do full-day tours to Siena, Pisa, Pompeii, Amalfi
- 5 days: Portugal (Lisbon-Cascais-Porto)
- 5 days: Spain (Madrid-Toledo-Serville-Barcelona)
- 6 days: France (Avignon-Paris-Versailles-Loire Valley) --> plan to do a full- day tour to French Riveira from Avignon
- 5 days: Britain (London-Bath-Oxford) --> plan to do full-day tour to Bath and Oxford
- 5 days: Scotland (Edinburg-Glenfinann-Inverness)
- 5 days: Ireland (Dublin-Galway-Iris Mor) --> plan to do a 3-day tour for Western Ireland
- Back to Kuala Lumpur
Any comments are most welcomed! =)
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 4 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 5 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
Dear all forumers,