Dear all forumers,
First of all, thank you for reading this post! =)
I am a 23-year old girl going to embark for my first solo trip to Europe in May-July 2015.
I have drafted an itinerary for my trip as below. If you have time, feel free do comment on my itinerary and suggest to me anything that I shouldn't miss out during my trip.
1) Do I really need to pre-book all my flight/ train/ bus/ entrance fee before my departure from home country? If so, as early as when should I do so?
2) What is the most convenient and affordable way of getting data plan while traveling in Europe? I heard about the EE sim card that offer data bundle that can be used for roaming. Is it reliable?
3) Any safety concern for Asian female traveler while traveling in Europe?
So here is my plan:
- Fly to Turkey from Kuala Lumpur (stopover at Dubai- plan to do the hop-on-hop-off bus tour while waiting for connect flight)
- 7 days: Turkey (Istanbul-Pammukale-Cappadocia-Ephesus) --> plan to book a 7-day tour with Turkey Golden Tour
- 5 days: Greece (Athens-Delphi-Kafalonia-Santorini)
- 3 days: Romania (Sibiu-Brasov)
- 3 days: Bosnia and Herzegonia (Mostar-Blagaj)
- 2 days: Croatia (Dubrovnik)
- 3 days: Slovenia (Ljubljana-Bled)
- 3 days: Hungary (Budapest)
- 3 days: Czech (Prague)
- 4 days: Austria (Vienna-Hallstat-Salzburg)
- 2 days: Switzerland (Interlaken)
- 7 days: Italy (Venice-Florence-Siena-Pisa-Pompeii/Amalfi-Rome-Vatican) --> plan to do full-day tours to Siena, Pisa, Pompeii, Amalfi
- 5 days: Portugal (Lisbon-Cascais-Porto)
- 5 days: Spain (Madrid-Toledo-Serville-Barcelona)
- 6 days: France (Avignon-Paris-Versailles-Loire Valley) --> plan to do a full- day tour to French Riveira from Avignon
- 5 days: Britain (London-Bath-Oxford) --> plan to do full-day tour to Bath and Oxford
- 5 days: Scotland (Edinburg-Glenfinann-Inverness)
- 5 days: Ireland (Dublin-Galway-Iris Mor) --> plan to do a 3-day tour for Western Ireland
- Back to Kuala Lumpur
Any comments are most welcomed! =)
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Meteora for older folk
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Athens
- 8 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague
Dear all forumers,