Just planning a road trip for the end of July with my girlfriend for 10 to 12 days. We have a Van/Car thing that we can easily sleep in and a few friends to crash at to avoid having to pay for hotels. My general idea is to head south from London to French Riviera via Paris and the Loire (about three nights). Then head East to Italy through Genoa, and Verona to Venice (about 4 days), then swing round the Dolomites, head west to lake Como, and then up to Switzerland (4 days), then shoot back home to London. Have put a rough route onto google maps and it comes out at around 2600miles. Link to map is below.
Would appreciate any advice, suggestions, and comments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Lay over time
- 4 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 14 Flat in London
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 18 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 23 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 24 Skye to Edinburgh
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017