Just planning a road trip for the end of July with my girlfriend for 10 to 12 days. We have a Van/Car thing that we can easily sleep in and a few friends to crash at to avoid having to pay for hotels. My general idea is to head south from London to French Riviera via Paris and the Loire (about three nights). Then head East to Italy through Genoa, and Verona to Venice (about 4 days), then swing round the Dolomites, head west to lake Como, and then up to Switzerland (4 days), then shoot back home to London. Have put a rough route onto google maps and it comes out at around 2600miles. Link to map is below.
Would appreciate any advice, suggestions, and comments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 2 Car rental between countries
- 3 Holland Itinerary
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 6 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 9 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 10 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Rhine River Cruise
- 15 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 18 Greece in 15 Days
- 19 Walking Scotland
- 20 Adaptors for Belgium
- 21 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 22 Train Ticket Help
- 23 I forgot my international driver permit
- 24 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 25 Prague old town