Just planning a road trip for the end of July with my girlfriend for 10 to 12 days. We have a Van/Car thing that we can easily sleep in and a few friends to crash at to avoid having to pay for hotels. My general idea is to head south from London to French Riviera via Paris and the Loire (about three nights). Then head East to Italy through Genoa, and Verona to Venice (about 4 days), then swing round the Dolomites, head west to lake Como, and then up to Switzerland (4 days), then shoot back home to London. Have put a rough route onto google maps and it comes out at around 2600miles. Link to map is below.
Would appreciate any advice, suggestions, and comments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bellsouth Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 bellsouth Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Pay attention to your watches !
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 18 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 19 Iceland early december visit
- 20 Zurich to Milan trip
- 21 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 22 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 23 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 24 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 25 car insurance italy