I have joined this forum today and I am seeking some advice to help me plan my trip. This is my first trip to Europe and planning it for 10nights in Italy in October to bring in my 30th Birthday. I am traveling from Mumbai, India and my cousin sister is flying in from Washington DC, US. We have made a tentative plan such as :-
Day 1 Arrive in Venice by noon
Day 2 Venice
Day 3 Venice to Florence
Day 4 Florence
Day 5 Florence to Pisa to Cinque Terre and back
Day 6 Florence to Rome
Day 7 Rome
Day 8 Rome
Day 9 Naples and Pompeii, sleep in Sorrento
Day 10 Capri or Amalfi Coast, sleep in Sorrento
Day 11 Sorrento to Rome early morning
I know this does look exhaustive and too cramped up but I have traveled like this before and try to squeeze in as much as possible. Do let me know if the number of nights given to these places is sufficient enough or should I add or subtract from a certain place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 4 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Itinerary help...
- 7 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 12 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 13 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 14 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 22 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 2 week itinery
- 25 Is it still fun to visit Paris?