I have joined this forum today and I am seeking some advice to help me plan my trip. This is my first trip to Europe and planning it for 10nights in Italy in October to bring in my 30th Birthday. I am traveling from Mumbai, India and my cousin sister is flying in from Washington DC, US. We have made a tentative plan such as :-
Day 1 Arrive in Venice by noon
Day 2 Venice
Day 3 Venice to Florence
Day 4 Florence
Day 5 Florence to Pisa to Cinque Terre and back
Day 6 Florence to Rome
Day 7 Rome
Day 8 Rome
Day 9 Naples and Pompeii, sleep in Sorrento
Day 10 Capri or Amalfi Coast, sleep in Sorrento
Day 11 Sorrento to Rome early morning
I know this does look exhaustive and too cramped up but I have traveled like this before and try to squeeze in as much as possible. Do let me know if the number of nights given to these places is sufficient enough or should I add or subtract from a certain place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 9 Paris and Normandy
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 12 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 13 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 14 Help me make this possible!
- 15 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 Car Rental
- 18 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 21 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 22 Balkans
- 23 My first trip to Crete
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Ireland Trip