I have joined this forum today and I am seeking some advice to help me plan my trip. This is my first trip to Europe and planning it for 10nights in Italy in October to bring in my 30th Birthday. I am traveling from Mumbai, India and my cousin sister is flying in from Washington DC, US. We have made a tentative plan such as :-
Day 1 Arrive in Venice by noon
Day 2 Venice
Day 3 Venice to Florence
Day 4 Florence
Day 5 Florence to Pisa to Cinque Terre and back
Day 6 Florence to Rome
Day 7 Rome
Day 8 Rome
Day 9 Naples and Pompeii, sleep in Sorrento
Day 10 Capri or Amalfi Coast, sleep in Sorrento
Day 11 Sorrento to Rome early morning
I know this does look exhaustive and too cramped up but I have traveled like this before and try to squeeze in as much as possible. Do let me know if the number of nights given to these places is sufficient enough or should I add or subtract from a certain place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 9 Meteora for older folk
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 14 Athens
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Budapest & Prague
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Paris day trips August
- 25 Milan to Switzerland for skiing