I have joined this forum today and I am seeking some advice to help me plan my trip. This is my first trip to Europe and planning it for 10nights in Italy in October to bring in my 30th Birthday. I am traveling from Mumbai, India and my cousin sister is flying in from Washington DC, US. We have made a tentative plan such as :-
Day 1 Arrive in Venice by noon
Day 2 Venice
Day 3 Venice to Florence
Day 4 Florence
Day 5 Florence to Pisa to Cinque Terre and back
Day 6 Florence to Rome
Day 7 Rome
Day 8 Rome
Day 9 Naples and Pompeii, sleep in Sorrento
Day 10 Capri or Amalfi Coast, sleep in Sorrento
Day 11 Sorrento to Rome early morning
I know this does look exhaustive and too cramped up but I have traveled like this before and try to squeeze in as much as possible. Do let me know if the number of nights given to these places is sufficient enough or should I add or subtract from a certain place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 2 Food in Positano
- 3 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 4 Ireland hotel questions
- 5 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 6 Italy
- 7 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 8 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 9 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 10 3 weeks in Spain
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Emergencies in Ireland
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 16 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 17 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 18 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 19 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 20 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 21 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Edinburgh to Skye
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets