I have joined this forum today and I am seeking some advice to help me plan my trip. This is my first trip to Europe and planning it for 10nights in Italy in October to bring in my 30th Birthday. I am traveling from Mumbai, India and my cousin sister is flying in from Washington DC, US. We have made a tentative plan such as :-
Day 1 Arrive in Venice by noon
Day 2 Venice
Day 3 Venice to Florence
Day 4 Florence
Day 5 Florence to Pisa to Cinque Terre and back
Day 6 Florence to Rome
Day 7 Rome
Day 8 Rome
Day 9 Naples and Pompeii, sleep in Sorrento
Day 10 Capri or Amalfi Coast, sleep in Sorrento
Day 11 Sorrento to Rome early morning
I know this does look exhaustive and too cramped up but I have traveled like this before and try to squeeze in as much as possible. Do let me know if the number of nights given to these places is sufficient enough or should I add or subtract from a certain place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Prague itinerary advice
- 5 Ireland
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 9 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 12 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 13 10 day Italy
- 14 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 15 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 16 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 France, UK and Ireland
- 20 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 21 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 24 What do after Bernia Express?
- 25 Does Mannedorf exist?