We are flying RT JFK Prague for 10 nights in October arriving Prague 2pm.. Spending last 3 nights in Prague. Would like to include Vienna for at least 3 nights, leaving 4 nights open. Would appreciate advice as what would be feasible for remaining time? Bratslavia, Salzburg, Budapest , Krakow? Prefer train travel. We cannot change our arrival and departure city. Thanks for your help.
10 night trip in October RT Prague
- 1 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 2 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 3 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 4 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 5 Cuenca or Toledo
- 6 Nice
- 7 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 8 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 9 Norway experts needed.
- 10 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 11 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 12 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 13 Last monte Paris apartment
- 14 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 17 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 18 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 19 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 22 Wimpy's
- 23 HELP stuck in Italy
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE