In early October, I am going to London for a week with my husband. My husband and I are flying home separately, and on the return flight back to the US, I will have a twelve hour layover in Berlin Tegel Airport. My layover is from 9:55 PM on a Saturday until 9:15 AM Sunday. I have never been to Germany before, and I am considering leaving the airport for a few hours after I land, and exploring Berlin.
How feasible is it to get to Berlin from the airport? Would it be worth it to make the trek into the city for just a few hours? I enjoy walking around cities and exploring. Would there be people out and about from 10:30 PM-1:00 AM? Restaurants open? Any suggestions about where to go? Thank you for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노™＼」 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 「＼™마카오카지노
- 2 카지노싸이트＼《↣》 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 《↣》＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 인터넷카지노＼《↣》 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 《↣》＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 온라인카지노＼《↣》 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 《↣》＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 실시간카지노＼《↣》 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 《↣》＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 7 아시아카지노＼《↣》 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 《↣》＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 아시안카지노＼《↣》 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 《↣》＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 11 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 16 Cutback on Spain trip
- 17 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 18 where to stay in London?
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 23 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 24 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 25 Croatia transportation question.