We have 10 days to spend in Spain in early May. We'd like a mix of serious hiking, some cultural sites (like Bilbao) and would like to stay in nice accomodations. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
10 days to spend in Spain in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 2 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 3 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 4 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 5 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 6 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 7 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 12 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 13 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 14 WiFi on trains
- 15 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 18 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 19 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 20 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 21 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 22 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 A guide to Madrid
- 25 Amsterday > Bruges