We have 10 days to spend in Spain in early May. We'd like a mix of serious hiking, some cultural sites (like Bilbao) and would like to stay in nice accomodations. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
10 days to spend in Spain in May
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Place to propose
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Car in Prague
- 4 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 5 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Spain - Andalucia
- 10 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 Three for the road
- 16 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 17 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 18 Public transport from Ostuni
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 22 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 23 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice