I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 3 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 4 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 5 From Genoa to Rome...
- 6 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 9 Spain in November
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 3 Days in Naples...
- 12 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 13 How big backpack do I need?
- 14 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 15 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 16 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 17 Dentix in Spain
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 First trip - destination advice!
- 20 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 21 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Path of the Gods Question
- 25 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London