I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 London: Battle of the badges
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 6 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 7 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 8 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 9 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 10 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 11 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 12 RHK's Fall escape
- 13 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 14 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 15 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 16 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 17 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 18 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 19 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 20 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 21 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 22 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 23 Need help in travel planning
- 24 Loire Valley itinerary
- 25 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London