I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 6 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 visa appointment experience
- 10 First Trip to Europe!
- 11 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 14 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 15 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 16 4 week trip Turkey
- 17 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 18 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 19 Holiday in Austria
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 21 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Rue des Rosiers
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 25 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London