I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 2 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 3 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 4 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 5 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 6 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 7 Naples to Pompeii
- 8 Cell phones in France and England
- 9 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 10 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 11 Parking in Italy
- 12 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 13 sim card
- 14 Plan Italy trip
- 15 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 16 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 17 apartments florence
- 18 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 19 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 20 Florence, Italy
- 21 Italy trains question
- 22 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 23 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 24 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 25 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London