I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 2 Our Paris plans
- 3 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 4 Bath or Exeter
- 5 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 6 short trip klon to koblenz
- 7 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 8 Barcelona Itinerary
- 9 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 10 2 weeks in Sicily in October
- 11 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 12 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 13 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 14 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 15 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 16 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 17 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 18 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 19 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 20 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 21 Referendum in Greece
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 24 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 25 Vienna Pass for 5 Days
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London