I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to Wear in Scotland
- 2 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 3 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 4 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 5 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 6 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 7 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 8 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 9 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 10 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 11 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 12 One way car drop fee
- 13 2 weeks in France next May
- 14 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 15 Driving out of Heathrow
- 16 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Stunning Stockholm - August 2010
- 19 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 20 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 21 2015 Flight Prices
- 22 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 23 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 24 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 25 Shuttle Service in Paris
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London