I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 2 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 3 England and Wales by public transport
- 4 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 5 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 6 Planning Advice!
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 9 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 12 Help with itinerary
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 15 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 16 Banks Mansion
- 17 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 18 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 19 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 20 free days of Europe
- 22 Bring Europe to My Kitchen. Please.
- 23 BNL machines in Italy
- 24 BNL ATMs
- 25 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London