I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 2 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 3 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 4 Provence, near Nice
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 7 Bike touring in France
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 11 hire a car or public transport
- 12 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 13 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 14 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 15 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 16 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 19 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 22 Paris first then where?
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 25 Vienna.stay in pension.