I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche Research Help
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 6 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 7 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 8 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 9 Italy - rental car damages query
- 10 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 13 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 14 20 Days in Europe
- 15 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 16 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 17 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 18 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 19 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 22 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 23 Verona and Lake Garda
- 24 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 25 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London