I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 2 Barcelona completely overrated
- 3 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 4 Italy in October
- 5 Guides - Matera
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 Cork or Galway?
- 8 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 9 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 10 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 11 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 12 Seville in late January
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 16 Well, I'm always warning people
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 19 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 22 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 25 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London