I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 3 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 4 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 7 Grad Schools in London?
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 12 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 13 Paris in black and white
- 14 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 15 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Day trips from Bologna
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 20 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 21 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 22 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 23 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 24 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 25 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus