I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 2 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 3 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 4 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 5 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 6 Weight-dimini
- 7 http://thedropnet.com/testoboost-pro/
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 10 and bile resistant traces, 15 probiotic traces
- 11 Using Navigo on Transilien P
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 13 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 14 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 15 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 16 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 17 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 18 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 19 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 20 Trip report European honeymoon
- 21 London restaurant suggestions
- 22 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 23 Sentimental Journey
- 24 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 25 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London