I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 2 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 3 Italy in October
- 4 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 5 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 3 weeks in Sicily
- 10 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 11 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 14 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 15 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 16 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 17 Dollhouse furniture
- 18 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 19 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 20 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 25 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?