I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 2 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 3 Things to do in Brussels
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 9 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 12 Naxos car rental
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 K-Day
- 16 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 17 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London