I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 11 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Help required with Itinerary
- 20 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 21 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London