I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Uber vs. TfL
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 15 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 celticmoon, a quick question
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 What fresh hell is this?
- 22 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 23 Which Train Station in Venice
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London