I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions About Croatia
- 2 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 3 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Scottish Passport
- 7 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 8 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 9 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 10 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 11 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 12 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 15 See You In Minsk
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Florence Hotel Advice
- 18 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 Air France strike
- 22 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 23 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 24 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 25 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP