I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Croatia
- 2 A guide to Madrid
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 7 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 8 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 9 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 10 April in Madrid
- 11 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 12 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 13 Ireland itinerary
- 14 Scotland and northern England
- 15 Help me with this trip
- 16 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 17 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 18 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 19 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 20 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 21 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 22 Making reservations in Italy
- 23 Best london location to stay?
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?