I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 4 First Time to UK since 2001
- 5 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 6 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 7 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 16 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 17 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 20 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 22 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks