I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 2 Cookware in France
- 3 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 4 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 5 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 6 Russian Visa Question
- 7 travel insurance
- 8 St. Petersburg
- 9 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 10 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 11 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 12 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 13 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 14 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 15 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 16 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 17 Madrid
- 18 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 19 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 20 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 21 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 22 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 23 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 25 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London