I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 2 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 3 Swiss decisions
- 4 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 5 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 6 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 7 Greece and Turkey
- 8 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 11 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 12 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 15 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 16 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 17 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 19 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 20 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 21 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 24 Hotel in Lisbon
- 25 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?