I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 2 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 3 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 4 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 5 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 6 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Hotel in Istanbul
- 9 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 10 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 13 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 14 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 15 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 16 Our first trip to Europe
- 17 Best driving map for Greece?
- 18 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 19 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 22 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 23 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 24 Paris Perfect Soap
- 25 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST