I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 American Express
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 15 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 20 Three ferries to Mull
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012