I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airbnb scam
- 2 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 5 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 6 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Central Europe itinerary
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 floods in Andalucia
- 12 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 14 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 19 Arriving in Prague
- 20 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 21 4 Months in Europe
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014