I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 2 driving loop in Normandy
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 5 Toledo, Spain
- 6 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 7 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 8 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 9 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 10 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 12 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 13 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 14 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 15 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 16 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 17 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 18 Lovely naples
- 19 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 20 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 21 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 22 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 23 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 24 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London