I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 2 wandering in venice
- 3 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 4 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 5 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 6 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 7 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 8 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 9 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 10 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 11 Final Itinerary help
- 12 heathrow time needed
- 13 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 14 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 15 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 16 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 17 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 18 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 19 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 20 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 21 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 22 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 23 Where to buy Saffron?
- 24 my current itinerary for future trip
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London