I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 3 York - Time for tea!
- 4 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 5 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 6 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 7 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 8 Touring Wales
- 9 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 12 Sicily in 4 days
- 13 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 14 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 15 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 16 Cordoba or Granada?
- 17 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 18 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 19 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 20 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 21 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 22 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 23 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 24 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 25 SPANISH MUSEUMS
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London