I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experience with Budweis Shuttle
- 2 Tourist photo in Germany in traditional costumes
- 3 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 4 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 5 Cars in France
- 6 Bahn sales
- 7 Reims Champagne Houses
- 8 NYE Paris
- 9 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 10 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 11 First European Vacation )
- 12 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 13 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 14 Rovaniemi or Levi??
- 15 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 16 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 17 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 18 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 19 Greek island advice
- 20 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 21 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 22 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 23 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 24 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 25 Paris
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London