I'm new with this site, just registered after getting info from Google. Need help with our trip to Europe. We will arrive at Venice on Aug 17, flying back from London on Aug 28. Planning to visit Rome for 2D, Geneva 2D, Paris 2D, London 4D if possible, quick transit in Florence. We're a family of four with two kids of 15y and 5y. Please help us with planning:
1. Should we take train from place to place or partly by air ?
2. We can change our itinerary as we didn't book the hotels yet .
3. Best sites for hotel bookings.
All your suggestions are really appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice needed for Greece/Italy trip
- 2 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 3 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 4 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 5 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 6 Vienna to Weissenkirchen
- 7 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 8 Trip Report: Amalfi Coast, Naples & Capri, Italy
- 9 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 10 Email access constantly blocked on international travels
- 11 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 12 Day trips from Cologne
- 13 Italy, Spain and France
- 14 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 15 Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
- 16 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 17 St. Paul's Cathedral annual pass
- 18 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 19 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 20 Amsterdam and beyond
- 21 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 22 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 23 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 24 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 25 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
10 days to Europe, want to visit Venice, Rome, Paris, Geneva and London