Hi Fodor ,
This is my first topic at forum...so not aware of how to start!!
2 of my very good friends along with me are travelling to europe for 10 days in early march i.e. 8th march to 18th march 2013 for a fun frilled and party trip.
We have tentatively planned in including cities like
1. Amsterdam (2dys) - 1st dest.....
2. Bremen-Germany(1dy) for the Bryan Adams concert
3. Prague(2dys) for some good fun with hot people there and parties like pub crawl
4. Spain (Barcelona,Valencia,Malaga) travelling along the coast. Spain shall be are main destination including 4 days of travel.
Then finally returning back home with some adventure from the trip.
The trip is a budget trip of around 1000-1200 euros.
I would require you guys help in planning this vacation. Kindly let me know if its the right time to visit these places and what to do there. Also extra opinions are welcome.
10 Days Partysome Trip to Europe
Hi Fodor ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 What are the best places to see in England
- 9 London hotel
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 London tube
- 13 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 London day trips, especially castles
- 18 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday