Hi Fodor ,
This is my first topic at forum...so not aware of how to start!!
2 of my very good friends along with me are travelling to europe for 10 days in early march i.e. 8th march to 18th march 2013 for a fun frilled and party trip.
We have tentatively planned in including cities like
1. Amsterdam (2dys) - 1st dest.....
2. Bremen-Germany(1dy) for the Bryan Adams concert
3. Prague(2dys) for some good fun with hot people there and parties like pub crawl
4. Spain (Barcelona,Valencia,Malaga) travelling along the coast. Spain shall be are main destination including 4 days of travel.
Then finally returning back home with some adventure from the trip.
The trip is a budget trip of around 1000-1200 euros.
I would require you guys help in planning this vacation. Kindly let me know if its the right time to visit these places and what to do there. Also extra opinions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 3 Rome Water Shortage
- 4 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 5 Visiting Zurich
- 6 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Moldova and Transnistria
- 9 Getting around London
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 13 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 14 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 15 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 16 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 19 Iceland in January/February
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 Driving in Italy
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 24 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 25 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
Hi Fodor ,