Hi Fodor ,
This is my first topic at forum...so not aware of how to start!!
2 of my very good friends along with me are travelling to europe for 10 days in early march i.e. 8th march to 18th march 2013 for a fun frilled and party trip.
We have tentatively planned in including cities like
1. Amsterdam (2dys) - 1st dest.....
2. Bremen-Germany(1dy) for the Bryan Adams concert
3. Prague(2dys) for some good fun with hot people there and parties like pub crawl
4. Spain (Barcelona,Valencia,Malaga) travelling along the coast. Spain shall be are main destination including 4 days of travel.
Then finally returning back home with some adventure from the trip.
The trip is a budget trip of around 1000-1200 euros.
I would require you guys help in planning this vacation. Kindly let me know if its the right time to visit these places and what to do there. Also extra opinions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리바카라┗❤┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣❤┓슈퍼카지노우리바카라
- 2 코리아바카라┗❡┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣❡┓슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 3 대만카지노／✬』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✬＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 Ireland travel passport question
- 12 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 13 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Italy
- 16 Revised itinerary for italy
- 17 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 Juangfrau / mt
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
Hi Fodor ,