Hi Fodor ,
This is my first topic at forum...so not aware of how to start!!
2 of my very good friends along with me are travelling to europe for 10 days in early march i.e. 8th march to 18th march 2013 for a fun frilled and party trip.
We have tentatively planned in including cities like
1. Amsterdam (2dys) - 1st dest.....
2. Bremen-Germany(1dy) for the Bryan Adams concert
3. Prague(2dys) for some good fun with hot people there and parties like pub crawl
4. Spain (Barcelona,Valencia,Malaga) travelling along the coast. Spain shall be are main destination including 4 days of travel.
Then finally returning back home with some adventure from the trip.
The trip is a budget trip of around 1000-1200 euros.
I would require you guys help in planning this vacation. Kindly let me know if its the right time to visit these places and what to do there. Also extra opinions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please suggest best itinerary
- 2 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 5 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 6 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 7 3 days with a Swindon base
- 8 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 9 French lavender and cottages
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 13 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 14 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 15 Fairy Tale Road (and Beyond) Lodging Recommendations
- 16 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 17 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 18 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 23 cell phone companys
- 24 Italy in October
- 25 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
Hi Fodor ,