Hi Fodor ,
This is my first topic at forum...so not aware of how to start!!
2 of my very good friends along with me are travelling to europe for 10 days in early march i.e. 8th march to 18th march 2013 for a fun frilled and party trip.
We have tentatively planned in including cities like
1. Amsterdam (2dys) - 1st dest.....
2. Bremen-Germany(1dy) for the Bryan Adams concert
3. Prague(2dys) for some good fun with hot people there and parties like pub crawl
4. Spain (Barcelona,Valencia,Malaga) travelling along the coast. Spain shall be are main destination including 4 days of travel.
Then finally returning back home with some adventure from the trip.
The trip is a budget trip of around 1000-1200 euros.
I would require you guys help in planning this vacation. Kindly let me know if its the right time to visit these places and what to do there. Also extra opinions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel plan help in Germany
- 2 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 3 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 4 Breakfast: London
- 5 Camino Redux
- 6 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 7 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 8 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 9 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 10 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 11 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 12 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 15 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 16 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 17 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 18 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 19 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 20 What is your favorite travel app?
- 21 PLITVICE LAKES
- 22 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 23 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 24 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 25 Berlin to Barcelona
Hi Fodor ,