Hi Fodor ,
This is my first topic at forum...so not aware of how to start!!
2 of my very good friends along with me are travelling to europe for 10 days in early march i.e. 8th march to 18th march 2013 for a fun frilled and party trip.
We have tentatively planned in including cities like
1. Amsterdam (2dys) - 1st dest.....
2. Bremen-Germany(1dy) for the Bryan Adams concert
3. Prague(2dys) for some good fun with hot people there and parties like pub crawl
4. Spain (Barcelona,Valencia,Malaga) travelling along the coast. Spain shall be are main destination including 4 days of travel.
Then finally returning back home with some adventure from the trip.
The trip is a budget trip of around 1000-1200 euros.
I would require you guys help in planning this vacation. Kindly let me know if its the right time to visit these places and what to do there. Also extra opinions are welcome.
10 Days Partysome Trip to Europe
Hi Fodor ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 Bregenz or Lindau
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 17 Winter in Paris
- 18 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 19 I need some big advice!
- 20 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??