Hi Fodor ,
This is my first topic at forum...so not aware of how to start!!
2 of my very good friends along with me are travelling to europe for 10 days in early march i.e. 8th march to 18th march 2013 for a fun frilled and party trip.
We have tentatively planned in including cities like
1. Amsterdam (2dys) - 1st dest.....
2. Bremen-Germany(1dy) for the Bryan Adams concert
3. Prague(2dys) for some good fun with hot people there and parties like pub crawl
4. Spain (Barcelona,Valencia,Malaga) travelling along the coast. Spain shall be are main destination including 4 days of travel.
Then finally returning back home with some adventure from the trip.
The trip is a budget trip of around 1000-1200 euros.
I would require you guys help in planning this vacation. Kindly let me know if its the right time to visit these places and what to do there. Also extra opinions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FAQs
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 4 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 5 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 6 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 7 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 8 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 9 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help
- 11 Slovania & Croatia
- 12 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 14 5 days in Provence
- 15 Parking in Italy
- 16 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 17 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 18 1 week in Malaga
- 19 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 22 Transportation in Bologna
- 23 Amsterdam vs. France
- 24 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 25 Amsterdam Hotel
Hi Fodor ,