Hi Fodor ,
This is my first topic at forum...so not aware of how to start!!
2 of my very good friends along with me are travelling to europe for 10 days in early march i.e. 8th march to 18th march 2013 for a fun frilled and party trip.
We have tentatively planned in including cities like
1. Amsterdam (2dys) - 1st dest.....
2. Bremen-Germany(1dy) for the Bryan Adams concert
3. Prague(2dys) for some good fun with hot people there and parties like pub crawl
4. Spain (Barcelona,Valencia,Malaga) travelling along the coast. Spain shall be are main destination including 4 days of travel.
Then finally returning back home with some adventure from the trip.
The trip is a budget trip of around 1000-1200 euros.
I would require you guys help in planning this vacation. Kindly let me know if its the right time to visit these places and what to do there. Also extra opinions are welcome.
10 Days Partysome Trip to Europe
Hi Fodor ,
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 3 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 4 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 5 Reichstag tickets
- 6 Paris Ticket t+
- 7 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 9 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 10 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 11 One week in Norway
- 12 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 13 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 14 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 15 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 16 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 17 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 18 Am I too fat too travel?
- 19 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 20 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 21 Do and don't, eating in France
- 22 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 23 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 24 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 25 Help Needed with European Adventure