Hi Fodor ,
This is my first topic at forum...so not aware of how to start!!
2 of my very good friends along with me are travelling to europe for 10 days in early march i.e. 8th march to 18th march 2013 for a fun frilled and party trip.
We have tentatively planned in including cities like
1. Amsterdam (2dys) - 1st dest.....
2. Bremen-Germany(1dy) for the Bryan Adams concert
3. Prague(2dys) for some good fun with hot people there and parties like pub crawl
4. Spain (Barcelona,Valencia,Malaga) travelling along the coast. Spain shall be are main destination including 4 days of travel.
Then finally returning back home with some adventure from the trip.
The trip is a budget trip of around 1000-1200 euros.
I would require you guys help in planning this vacation. Kindly let me know if its the right time to visit these places and what to do there. Also extra opinions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welsh Dresser For Sale Swansea
- 2 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 5 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 6 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Ireland & Scotland
- 9 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 10 London's Must Sights!
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 13 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 14 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 15 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 16 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 17 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 20 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 21 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 22 4 days in switzerland
- 23 Vienna or Budapest?
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 Swiss Pass dilemma
Hi Fodor ,