I'm flying into Zurich in early August, and I have 11 days before I need to be in Copenhagen for the start of a study abroad program. My plan is to take easyjet/ryanair from wherever I end up to Copenhagen, so the endpoint doesn't matter. Can anyone suggest an itinerary? I've thought about heading to Vienna, to Geneva and Aix, to Venice, or to southern Germany. I've got other time to travel, so the trip doesn't have to be comprehensive.
10 days out of Zurich
- 1 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 2 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 3 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 8 day trips from Stuttgart
- 9 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 10 Normandy on our own?
- 11 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 12 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 13 Car rental
- 14 Ordering wine in Paris
- 15 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 16 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 17 Paris Recommendations
- 18 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 19 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 20 London Evening Activity
- 21 Rome & Southern Italy
- 22 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 23 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 24 Northern Italy
- 25 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...