I'm flying into Zurich in early August, and I have 11 days before I need to be in Copenhagen for the start of a study abroad program. My plan is to take easyjet/ryanair from wherever I end up to Copenhagen, so the endpoint doesn't matter. Can anyone suggest an itinerary? I've thought about heading to Vienna, to Geneva and Aix, to Venice, or to southern Germany. I've got other time to travel, so the trip doesn't have to be comprehensive.
10 days out of Zurich
- 1 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 2 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 3 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 4 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 9 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 How Long For Santorini?
- 12 Best area for wine and which one?
- 13 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 14 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 15 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 16 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 17 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 18 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 19 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 20 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 21 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 22 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 23 Germany with 6 month old.
- 24 France by rail or car?
- 25 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base