My b/f and I are flying into Marseille and have 10 days to get drive up the coast to Venice. The city's I've narrowed down that I want to see are in this order up the cost, Marseille, Provence, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Portifino, Parma, and Venice. PHEW, exhausted just thinking about it. So, I know I can't pull this whole thing off, but my question is, are there any places (seems like the first 3/4 are pretty close in proximity) that we can do in the same day, any places we should omit or any places we HAVE to see? I would like to spend more time in Italy if at all possible. Also, I heard that once you hit the Italian border you can't bring across a rental car from france...is this true? you think we should just take the train? Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT SUPPORT ☎ 1-888-482-3831 Technical CAre
- 2 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 3 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 4 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 5 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 8 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 9 Edinbrugh
- 10 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Maximizing Norway time
- 13 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 14 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 15 Hiking in Switzerland
- 16 Best layover option
- 17 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 18 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Berlin
- 21 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 22 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 25 Summer Mountain Retreats