My b/f and I are flying into Marseille and have 10 days to get drive up the coast to Venice. The city's I've narrowed down that I want to see are in this order up the cost, Marseille, Provence, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Portifino, Parma, and Venice. PHEW, exhausted just thinking about it. So, I know I can't pull this whole thing off, but my question is, are there any places (seems like the first 3/4 are pretty close in proximity) that we can do in the same day, any places we should omit or any places we HAVE to see? I would like to spend more time in Italy if at all possible. Also, I heard that once you hit the Italian border you can't bring across a rental car from france...is this true? you think we should just take the train? Any advice would be appreciated.
10 days marseille to venice...help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 2 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 3 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 4 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 5 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 France, Italy and Greec
- 10 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 11 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 17 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 18 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Belfast to Scotland help
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City