My b/f and I are flying into Marseille and have 10 days to get drive up the coast to Venice. The city's I've narrowed down that I want to see are in this order up the cost, Marseille, Provence, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Portifino, Parma, and Venice. PHEW, exhausted just thinking about it. So, I know I can't pull this whole thing off, but my question is, are there any places (seems like the first 3/4 are pretty close in proximity) that we can do in the same day, any places we should omit or any places we HAVE to see? I would like to spend more time in Italy if at all possible. Also, I heard that once you hit the Italian border you can't bring across a rental car from france...is this true? you think we should just take the train? Any advice would be appreciated.
10 days marseille to venice...help!
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 3 Ryan Air
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 6 Article on Naples
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Albania for Beginners
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 14 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 15 Chambermaid tipping
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 20 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 21 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 22 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 23 Istanbul hotels
- 24 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 25 south eastern europe by train and walking