My b/f and I are flying into Marseille and have 10 days to get drive up the coast to Venice. The city's I've narrowed down that I want to see are in this order up the cost, Marseille, Provence, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Portifino, Parma, and Venice. PHEW, exhausted just thinking about it. So, I know I can't pull this whole thing off, but my question is, are there any places (seems like the first 3/4 are pretty close in proximity) that we can do in the same day, any places we should omit or any places we HAVE to see? I would like to spend more time in Italy if at all possible. Also, I heard that once you hit the Italian border you can't bring across a rental car from france...is this true? you think we should just take the train? Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 6 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 7 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 8 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 11 Skye to Edinburgh
- 12 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Flat in London
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 22 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 23 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 24 One night in Rome
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017