My b/f and I are flying into Marseille and have 10 days to get drive up the coast to Venice. The city's I've narrowed down that I want to see are in this order up the cost, Marseille, Provence, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Portifino, Parma, and Venice. PHEW, exhausted just thinking about it. So, I know I can't pull this whole thing off, but my question is, are there any places (seems like the first 3/4 are pretty close in proximity) that we can do in the same day, any places we should omit or any places we HAVE to see? I would like to spend more time in Italy if at all possible. Also, I heard that once you hit the Italian border you can't bring across a rental car from france...is this true? you think we should just take the train? Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 2 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 3 First Time Europe Trip
- 4 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 5 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 6 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 7 St Andrews advice
- 8 3 nights in Tuscany
- 9 Cordoba or Granada?
- 10 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 11 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 12 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 13 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 14 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 15 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 16 train from ams to paris
- 17 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 18 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 21 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 22 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 23 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Driving in Sicily: Help!