My b/f and I are flying into Marseille and have 10 days to get drive up the coast to Venice. The city's I've narrowed down that I want to see are in this order up the cost, Marseille, Provence, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Portifino, Parma, and Venice. PHEW, exhausted just thinking about it. So, I know I can't pull this whole thing off, but my question is, are there any places (seems like the first 3/4 are pretty close in proximity) that we can do in the same day, any places we should omit or any places we HAVE to see? I would like to spend more time in Italy if at all possible. Also, I heard that once you hit the Italian border you can't bring across a rental car from france...is this true? you think we should just take the train? Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 4 Car rental in Paris
- 5 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 6 Rome train to Positano
- 7 Road Maps of Ireland
- 8 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 9 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 10 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 11 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 12 A new travel app for Poland
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 20 December in Slovenia
- 21 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 22 Itinerary help please!
- 23 Dover queues
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?