My b/f and I are flying into Marseille and have 10 days to get drive up the coast to Venice. The city's I've narrowed down that I want to see are in this order up the cost, Marseille, Provence, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Portifino, Parma, and Venice. PHEW, exhausted just thinking about it. So, I know I can't pull this whole thing off, but my question is, are there any places (seems like the first 3/4 are pretty close in proximity) that we can do in the same day, any places we should omit or any places we HAVE to see? I would like to spend more time in Italy if at all possible. Also, I heard that once you hit the Italian border you can't bring across a rental car from france...is this true? you think we should just take the train? Any advice would be appreciated.
10 days marseille to venice...help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 nearby cities to london
- 2 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 3 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 6 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 7 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 8 Swiss rail passes
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 12 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 13 Augsburg with kids
- 14 train to Vernon France
- 15 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 19 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 22 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 23 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 24 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 25 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague