My b/f and I are flying into Marseille and have 10 days to get drive up the coast to Venice. The city's I've narrowed down that I want to see are in this order up the cost, Marseille, Provence, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Portifino, Parma, and Venice. PHEW, exhausted just thinking about it. So, I know I can't pull this whole thing off, but my question is, are there any places (seems like the first 3/4 are pretty close in proximity) that we can do in the same day, any places we should omit or any places we HAVE to see? I would like to spend more time in Italy if at all possible. Also, I heard that once you hit the Italian border you can't bring across a rental car from france...is this true? you think we should just take the train? Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 2 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 3 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 4 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 5 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 10 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 11 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 12 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 13 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 CDG international flight
- 16 12 days europe
- 17 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 Seville in late January
- 20 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 21 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 22 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 25 RFID Protection