My b/f and I are flying into Marseille and have 10 days to get drive up the coast to Venice. The city's I've narrowed down that I want to see are in this order up the cost, Marseille, Provence, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Portifino, Parma, and Venice. PHEW, exhausted just thinking about it. So, I know I can't pull this whole thing off, but my question is, are there any places (seems like the first 3/4 are pretty close in proximity) that we can do in the same day, any places we should omit or any places we HAVE to see? I would like to spend more time in Italy if at all possible. Also, I heard that once you hit the Italian border you can't bring across a rental car from france...is this true? you think we should just take the train? Any advice would be appreciated.
10 days marseille to venice...help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 2 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 3 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 4 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 5 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 6 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 7 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 8 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 11 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 16 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 17 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 18 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 19 Southwestern England
- 20 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 21 Airbnb
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 British Honeymoon!
- 24 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 25 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose