My b/f and I are flying into Marseille and have 10 days to get drive up the coast to Venice. The city's I've narrowed down that I want to see are in this order up the cost, Marseille, Provence, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Portifino, Parma, and Venice. PHEW, exhausted just thinking about it. So, I know I can't pull this whole thing off, but my question is, are there any places (seems like the first 3/4 are pretty close in proximity) that we can do in the same day, any places we should omit or any places we HAVE to see? I would like to spend more time in Italy if at all possible. Also, I heard that once you hit the Italian border you can't bring across a rental car from france...is this true? you think we should just take the train? Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 2 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 3 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 4 Shoppingin Spain
- 5 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 6 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 7 Northern Spain
- 8 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 9 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 12 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 13 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 14 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 15 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 18 Dublin to Dingle?
- 19 To Hampton Court Palace
- 20 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 21 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 22 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 23 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 24 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 25 venice to lucca by car