My b/f and I are flying into Marseille and have 10 days to get drive up the coast to Venice. The city's I've narrowed down that I want to see are in this order up the cost, Marseille, Provence, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Portifino, Parma, and Venice. PHEW, exhausted just thinking about it. So, I know I can't pull this whole thing off, but my question is, are there any places (seems like the first 3/4 are pretty close in proximity) that we can do in the same day, any places we should omit or any places we HAVE to see? I would like to spend more time in Italy if at all possible. Also, I heard that once you hit the Italian border you can't bring across a rental car from france...is this true? you think we should just take the train? Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 3 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 4 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 5 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 6 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 11 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 12 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini