My b/f and I are flying into Marseille and have 10 days to get drive up the coast to Venice. The city's I've narrowed down that I want to see are in this order up the cost, Marseille, Provence, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Portifino, Parma, and Venice. PHEW, exhausted just thinking about it. So, I know I can't pull this whole thing off, but my question is, are there any places (seems like the first 3/4 are pretty close in proximity) that we can do in the same day, any places we should omit or any places we HAVE to see? I would like to spend more time in Italy if at all possible. Also, I heard that once you hit the Italian border you can't bring across a rental car from france...is this true? you think we should just take the train? Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 London Restaurants
- 6 Train tickets in Italy?
- 7 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 8 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 9 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 10 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 11 Corsica
- 12 17 days in England
- 13 VENICE
- 14 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 15 London best location
- 16 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 17 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 18 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 19 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 22 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 23 travel around Spain
- 24 Train up the Jungfrau
- 25 credit and debit cards