I would like to start by admitting that i've never posted anything on here (I actually just made this account!) but i've been using this website for a while and it is AMAZING!
So I will be traveling to Croatia from the 30th of Aug to the 9th of Sept. I'm currently based in Dusseldorf, Germany. Croatia is completely foreign to me so the information out there is overwhelming.
I would like some help making a 10 days itinerary. I will fly to Rijeka on the 30th but I don't have a return flight yet (aka in theory I can fly black from any city)
I will be using public transportation (renting a car is not an option for me :/) and I def want to visit Plitvice Lakes National. A lot of the itineraries on this website and others seem to suggest A LOT of cities/towns/places for such a short period of time. Is this the normal thing to do in Croatia?
I don't like to rush when I travel (My last 10 days vacation was spent 4 days in Vienna, 2 in Salzburg, and 4 in Munich)
I like the beach, picturesque cities, nature, and love lakes. Where do you think I should visit in 10 days?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Some remedies that contain corticosteroids androgen or lithium may
- 2 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 3 CDG international flight
- 4 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 7 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 8 Seville in late January
- 9 Lipari to Capri??
- 10 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 11 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 12 Italy for the first time
- 13 Berlin restaurant recs
- 14 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 5 day s in Belgrade
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 Travel WiFi - France
- 19 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 20 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 21 Gelato course in Rome?
- 22 Drinks in Spain
- 23 RFID Protection
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 Beaches in Southern France