I would like to start by admitting that i've never posted anything on here (I actually just made this account!) but i've been using this website for a while and it is AMAZING!
So I will be traveling to Croatia from the 30th of Aug to the 9th of Sept. I'm currently based in Dusseldorf, Germany. Croatia is completely foreign to me so the information out there is overwhelming.
I would like some help making a 10 days itinerary. I will fly to Rijeka on the 30th but I don't have a return flight yet (aka in theory I can fly black from any city)
I will be using public transportation (renting a car is not an option for me :/) and I def want to visit Plitvice Lakes National. A lot of the itineraries on this website and others seem to suggest A LOT of cities/towns/places for such a short period of time. Is this the normal thing to do in Croatia?
I don't like to rush when I travel (My last 10 days vacation was spent 4 days in Vienna, 2 in Salzburg, and 4 in Munich)
I like the beach, picturesque cities, nature, and love lakes. Where do you think I should visit in 10 days?
Thanks in advance!
10 Days Itinerary Help! - Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 2 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 6 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 7 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 8 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 11 Paris and where else?
- 12 Raining in rome
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 17 Italian Lakes
- 18 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 19 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 20 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 21 Help With Vienna
- 22 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 23 Trains in Europe
- 24 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja