I would like to start by admitting that i've never posted anything on here (I actually just made this account!) but i've been using this website for a while and it is AMAZING!
So I will be traveling to Croatia from the 30th of Aug to the 9th of Sept. I'm currently based in Dusseldorf, Germany. Croatia is completely foreign to me so the information out there is overwhelming.
I would like some help making a 10 days itinerary. I will fly to Rijeka on the 30th but I don't have a return flight yet (aka in theory I can fly black from any city)
I will be using public transportation (renting a car is not an option for me :/) and I def want to visit Plitvice Lakes National. A lot of the itineraries on this website and others seem to suggest A LOT of cities/towns/places for such a short period of time. Is this the normal thing to do in Croatia?
I don't like to rush when I travel (My last 10 days vacation was spent 4 days in Vienna, 2 in Salzburg, and 4 in Munich)
I like the beach, picturesque cities, nature, and love lakes. Where do you think I should visit in 10 days?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 6 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 7 Bursa/Iznik
- 8 Paris gtg in October?
- 9 Belgian airports
- 10 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 11 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 12 Trains France/Switzerland
- 13 Is Venice overrated?
- 14 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 17 Greece Travel Advice
- 18 Lake Garda- Italy
- 19 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 20 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 21 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 22 Brussels Airport
- 23 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 24 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 25 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested