I would like to start by admitting that i've never posted anything on here (I actually just made this account!) but i've been using this website for a while and it is AMAZING!
So I will be traveling to Croatia from the 30th of Aug to the 9th of Sept. I'm currently based in Dusseldorf, Germany. Croatia is completely foreign to me so the information out there is overwhelming.
I would like some help making a 10 days itinerary. I will fly to Rijeka on the 30th but I don't have a return flight yet (aka in theory I can fly black from any city)
I will be using public transportation (renting a car is not an option for me :/) and I def want to visit Plitvice Lakes National. A lot of the itineraries on this website and others seem to suggest A LOT of cities/towns/places for such a short period of time. Is this the normal thing to do in Croatia?
I don't like to rush when I travel (My last 10 days vacation was spent 4 days in Vienna, 2 in Salzburg, and 4 in Munich)
I like the beach, picturesque cities, nature, and love lakes. Where do you think I should visit in 10 days?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 8 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 11 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 12 Greece
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Spain - day driver advice
- 16 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 24 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?