I would like to start by admitting that i've never posted anything on here (I actually just made this account!) but i've been using this website for a while and it is AMAZING!
So I will be traveling to Croatia from the 30th of Aug to the 9th of Sept. I'm currently based in Dusseldorf, Germany. Croatia is completely foreign to me so the information out there is overwhelming.
I would like some help making a 10 days itinerary. I will fly to Rijeka on the 30th but I don't have a return flight yet (aka in theory I can fly black from any city)
I will be using public transportation (renting a car is not an option for me :/) and I def want to visit Plitvice Lakes National. A lot of the itineraries on this website and others seem to suggest A LOT of cities/towns/places for such a short period of time. Is this the normal thing to do in Croatia?
I don't like to rush when I travel (My last 10 days vacation was spent 4 days in Vienna, 2 in Salzburg, and 4 in Munich)
I like the beach, picturesque cities, nature, and love lakes. Where do you think I should visit in 10 days?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementbase.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 Amalfi Coast help
- 3 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Itinerary Help
- 8 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 9 House Hunting in France
- 10 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 13 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 14 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 15 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Help with out two middle days in Puglia