My husband and I are taking our first trip to Ireland next summer. I have living relatives there, (my Grandparents were both born there) however, after much time on ancestry with no results we're just planning our trip. We are flying into Dublin and staying for two nights, using the hop on hop off pass. From there, We'd like to drive to Kilkenny for a day & night there, hit the Rock of Cashel guided tour. After this, we want to hit the west coast for the remainder of our trip, we're thinking of staying in Dingle, Galway, Kenmare, or Kilarney, any recommendations? We want to see Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry, maybe Muckross? Def. Bunratty Castle. Any hotel and or B & B recommendations are greatly appreciated! Also, day trips, tours etc. Thx in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 4 How to rent a car
- 5 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 6 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 7 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Day trips from Florence
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Paris in September
- 20 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now