My husband and I are taking our first trip to Ireland next summer. I have living relatives there, (my Grandparents were both born there) however, after much time on ancestry with no results we're just planning our trip. We are flying into Dublin and staying for two nights, using the hop on hop off pass. From there, We'd like to drive to Kilkenny for a day & night there, hit the Rock of Cashel guided tour. After this, we want to hit the west coast for the remainder of our trip, we're thinking of staying in Dingle, Galway, Kenmare, or Kilarney, any recommendations? We want to see Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry, maybe Muckross? Def. Bunratty Castle. Any hotel and or B & B recommendations are greatly appreciated! Also, day trips, tours etc. Thx in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 quickest way to Prague
- 3 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 12 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 13 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 16 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 17 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 18 Train / Calabria
- 19 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 20 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 21 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow