My husband and I are taking our first trip to Ireland next summer. I have living relatives there, (my Grandparents were both born there) however, after much time on ancestry with no results we're just planning our trip. We are flying into Dublin and staying for two nights, using the hop on hop off pass. From there, We'd like to drive to Kilkenny for a day & night there, hit the Rock of Cashel guided tour. After this, we want to hit the west coast for the remainder of our trip, we're thinking of staying in Dingle, Galway, Kenmare, or Kilarney, any recommendations? We want to see Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry, maybe Muckross? Def. Bunratty Castle. Any hotel and or B & B recommendations are greatly appreciated! Also, day trips, tours etc. Thx in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 2 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 3 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 4 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Italy in a week
- 9 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 12 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 13 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 14 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 15 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 16 My special places in Europe
- 17 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 20 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 23 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 24 Travelling with Vueling?
- 25 Night Bus?