I will be going to Tuscany May 10-21 2016 as a solo traveller.
I will be staying in Florence St Regis for 5 days and then the next 5 days in Siena Grand continental.
I would like to take day trips from Siena to other towns. Which tours and destinations would you recommend? I am open to hiring a private driver too if that is an option.
Thank a lot in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 양방배팅 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Safety in Rome
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 5 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 Crete Holiday
- 10 Athens Help
- 11 One free day in Barcelona
- 12 Apartment Montreux area
- 13 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 17 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 18 base in brussels
- 19 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017