I will be going to Tuscany May 10-21 2016 as a solo traveller.
I will be staying in Florence St Regis for 5 days and then the next 5 days in Siena Grand continental.
I would like to take day trips from Siena to other towns. Which tours and destinations would you recommend? I am open to hiring a private driver too if that is an option.
Thank a lot in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 IWM
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Guided Vatican Tours
- 13 Avoid Europcar!
- 14 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 15 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 18 Train / Calabria
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 London in Winter Report
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 23 16 days in France and Italy
- 24 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 25 Changing Planes at Fiumicino