My wife and I booked a last minute trip to the Dolomites and will be in the area for 10 days in mid-July. Looking for advice on where to stay for those 10 days and our initial thinking was to do 5 nights in Ortisei and 5 nights in La Villa. We love the outdoors and we were mainly looking to spend the days hiking and enjoying a good meal or three. Our plan was to mainly take public transportation and be without a car.
Any advice as to whether these two towns will be a good base for our 10 days (i.e. distinct enough that things won't feel redundant, a good amount of time in each location)?
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노사이트⋞♦「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」♦⋟온라인카지노사이트
- 2 인터넷카지노사이트⋞✎「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」✎⋟인터넷카지노사이트
- 3 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 4 실시간카지노사이트⋞❦「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」❦⋟실시간카지노사이트
- 5 라이브카지노사이트⋞❤「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」❤⋟라이브카지노사이트
- 6 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 9 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 10 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 11 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 Cornwall Advice
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 "Never Mind"
- 20 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 21 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 22 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!