My husband and I are 70 and thinking about traveling to Switzerland during the last week in May and 1st week of June. There is so much to see and do I need some suggestions on where to start planning our trip and how much we could actually do while we are there. This may be our only trip to this beautiful country so we would like to take in as much as possible that is reasonable in this amount of time. I would appreciate any suggestions of itineraries. Thank you
10 days in Switzerland for 1st time visitors
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 4 Venice Banning Fodors
- 5 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 6 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 9 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 4-6 weeks
- 12 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 13 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Rome---August and September
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 20 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report