we (self ,wife & a 7 yr old kid) plan to land in Zurich on 21st june; since it's our first time in Switzerland - need some guidance/help if the following looks ok -main tourist attractions ;
also need some recommendations on hotels & also would like to do the panoramic rail tour-Glacier express ?
is it advisable to buy the Swisspass (train) before arrival ?
21st in Zurich
25-27 Interlaken (or should we be staying in Geindenwald/Murren?)
2nd July morning -train to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 페가수스카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 실시간축구〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설실시간
- 3 아라비안카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 바카라사이트추천【 bmb９５，com 】thak바카라추천
- 5 온라인축구〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설온라인
- 6 우리카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 pc야구게임〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설pc야구
- 8 바카라사이트【 bmb９５，com 】thak바카라사이트주소
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 11 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 17 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 18 Luggage Storage
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 25 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.