we (self ,wife & a 7 yr old kid) plan to land in Zurich on 21st june; since it's our first time in Switzerland - need some guidance/help if the following looks ok -main tourist attractions ;
also need some recommendations on hotels & also would like to do the panoramic rail tour-Glacier express ?
is it advisable to buy the Swisspass (train) before arrival ?
21st in Zurich
25-27 Interlaken (or should we be staying in Geindenwald/Murren?)
2nd July morning -train to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily help
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 4 Rome -- The next time around
- 5 Hotels in Turin
- 6 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 7 Alitala
- 8 PARIS
- 9 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 10 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 11 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Rome to Venice
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 "Too Much Cows"
- 17 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 18 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 22 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 23 An evening in London
- 24 NYT article
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag