We will be traveling to Spain in the spring and trying to come up with a 10 day itinerary. Options we're looking at: Barcelona, Madrid, Cordoba OR Madrid, Toledo, Cordoba, Seville, Granada. Basically are Barcelona and/or Granada a must see?
10 days in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 4 London to Paris by train
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Eastern Europe
- 7 First time to Switzerland
- 8 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 4 weeks in the UK
- 15 Granada
- 16 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 18 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Switzerland help...?
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 25 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??