We will be traveling to Spain in the spring and trying to come up with a 10 day itinerary. Options we're looking at: Barcelona, Madrid, Cordoba OR Madrid, Toledo, Cordoba, Seville, Granada. Basically are Barcelona and/or Granada a must see?
10 days in Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 9 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 13 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 Novels set in Greece
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 25 15 days in Europe,