My husband and I are planning a trip to Holland and Belgium for about 10 days in September. We will be flying into and out of Dusseldorf, Germany and plan on traveling around by train. Definitely plan on Amsterdam (suggested hotels or areas of city to stay?), and Bruges. Is Brussels worth staying in for 2 days? We like a mix of city and small town/country on our trips and my husband is really into beer! Do not want to travel and pack everyday, like to relax, but we do want to see a lot while we are there. How about Antwerp or Luxembourg? Any thoughts on Dusseldorf? Should we explore it longer or just stay the night of arrival/departure? Any suggested itineraries or tips are appreciated, especially the trains. Thank you!
10 days in September in Holland and Belgium
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 10 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 16 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 17 rent car / Munich
- 18 Apartments in Rome
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands