My husband and I are planning a trip to Holland and Belgium for about 10 days in September. We will be flying into and out of Dusseldorf, Germany and plan on traveling around by train. Definitely plan on Amsterdam (suggested hotels or areas of city to stay?), and Bruges. Is Brussels worth staying in for 2 days? We like a mix of city and small town/country on our trips and my husband is really into beer! Do not want to travel and pack everyday, like to relax, but we do want to see a lot while we are there. How about Antwerp or Luxembourg? Any thoughts on Dusseldorf? Should we explore it longer or just stay the night of arrival/departure? Any suggested itineraries or tips are appreciated, especially the trains. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 2 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 3 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 4 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 5 Florence, Italy
- 6 Naples to Pompeii
- 7 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 8 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 9 European Championship
- 10 Amsterdam Hotel
- 11 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 12 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 13 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 14 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 15 Tyrol day hiking
- 16 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 17 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 18 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 19 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 20 I'm back.....
- 21 To europe this Aug
- 22 One week in & near Marseille
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 FCO connection time
- 25 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days