My husband and I are planning a trip to Holland and Belgium for about 10 days in September. We will be flying into and out of Dusseldorf, Germany and plan on traveling around by train. Definitely plan on Amsterdam (suggested hotels or areas of city to stay?), and Bruges. Is Brussels worth staying in for 2 days? We like a mix of city and small town/country on our trips and my husband is really into beer! Do not want to travel and pack everyday, like to relax, but we do want to see a lot while we are there. How about Antwerp or Luxembourg? Any thoughts on Dusseldorf? Should we explore it longer or just stay the night of arrival/departure? Any suggested itineraries or tips are appreciated, especially the trains. Thank you!
10 days in September in Holland and Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Italy and Greec
- 2 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 3 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 4 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Air pollution in Paris
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 10 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 11 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 12 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Naxos in May
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Belfast to Scotland help
- 18 20 days in Germany
- 19 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 20 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 21 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 22 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 help regarding removal firm in london