My husband and I are planning a trip to Holland and Belgium for about 10 days in September. We will be flying into and out of Dusseldorf, Germany and plan on traveling around by train. Definitely plan on Amsterdam (suggested hotels or areas of city to stay?), and Bruges. Is Brussels worth staying in for 2 days? We like a mix of city and small town/country on our trips and my husband is really into beer! Do not want to travel and pack everyday, like to relax, but we do want to see a lot while we are there. How about Antwerp or Luxembourg? Any thoughts on Dusseldorf? Should we explore it longer or just stay the night of arrival/departure? Any suggested itineraries or tips are appreciated, especially the trains. Thank you!
10 days in September in Holland and Belgium
- 1 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Italian Lakes gardens
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 11 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 21 Greek islands from Turkey
- 22 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?