My husband and I are planning a trip to Holland and Belgium for about 10 days in September. We will be flying into and out of Dusseldorf, Germany and plan on traveling around by train. Definitely plan on Amsterdam (suggested hotels or areas of city to stay?), and Bruges. Is Brussels worth staying in for 2 days? We like a mix of city and small town/country on our trips and my husband is really into beer! Do not want to travel and pack everyday, like to relax, but we do want to see a lot while we are there. How about Antwerp or Luxembourg? Any thoughts on Dusseldorf? Should we explore it longer or just stay the night of arrival/departure? Any suggested itineraries or tips are appreciated, especially the trains. Thank you!
10 days in September in Holland and Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 car rental companies Italy
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Estonia Amber
- 21 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 22 Day trip on the Rhine
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Flam, Norway railway
- 25 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)