My husband and I are planning a trip to Holland and Belgium for about 10 days in September. We will be flying into and out of Dusseldorf, Germany and plan on traveling around by train. Definitely plan on Amsterdam (suggested hotels or areas of city to stay?), and Bruges. Is Brussels worth staying in for 2 days? We like a mix of city and small town/country on our trips and my husband is really into beer! Do not want to travel and pack everyday, like to relax, but we do want to see a lot while we are there. How about Antwerp or Luxembourg? Any thoughts on Dusseldorf? Should we explore it longer or just stay the night of arrival/departure? Any suggested itineraries or tips are appreciated, especially the trains. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 3 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 4 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 5 Iceland car rental agencies
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 11 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 12 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 13 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 14 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 18 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 19 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 20 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 21 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 22 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 23 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 15 day honeymoon trip in December