My husband and I are planning a trip to Holland and Belgium for about 10 days in September. We will be flying into and out of Dusseldorf, Germany and plan on traveling around by train. Definitely plan on Amsterdam (suggested hotels or areas of city to stay?), and Bruges. Is Brussels worth staying in for 2 days? We like a mix of city and small town/country on our trips and my husband is really into beer! Do not want to travel and pack everyday, like to relax, but we do want to see a lot while we are there. How about Antwerp or Luxembourg? Any thoughts on Dusseldorf? Should we explore it longer or just stay the night of arrival/departure? Any suggested itineraries or tips are appreciated, especially the trains. Thank you!
10 days in September in Holland and Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 5 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 6 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 7 Europe in winter
- 8 Best day trips from Paris
- 9 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 12 Bodrum to instanbul
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 15 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 16 Questions About Croatia
- 17 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 20 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 21 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 24 See You In Minsk
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?