My husband and I are planning a trip to Holland and Belgium for about 10 days in September. We will be flying into and out of Dusseldorf, Germany and plan on traveling around by train. Definitely plan on Amsterdam (suggested hotels or areas of city to stay?), and Bruges. Is Brussels worth staying in for 2 days? We like a mix of city and small town/country on our trips and my husband is really into beer! Do not want to travel and pack everyday, like to relax, but we do want to see a lot while we are there. How about Antwerp or Luxembourg? Any thoughts on Dusseldorf? Should we explore it longer or just stay the night of arrival/departure? Any suggested itineraries or tips are appreciated, especially the trains. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 Day trips from Uzes
- 3 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 4 Visiting the Black Forest
- 5 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 6 Laundry - Ireland?
- 7 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 AVE train tickets questions.
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 14 Rome to Positano
- 15 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 19 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 23 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??