My husband and I are planning a trip to Holland and Belgium for about 10 days in September. We will be flying into and out of Dusseldorf, Germany and plan on traveling around by train. Definitely plan on Amsterdam (suggested hotels or areas of city to stay?), and Bruges. Is Brussels worth staying in for 2 days? We like a mix of city and small town/country on our trips and my husband is really into beer! Do not want to travel and pack everyday, like to relax, but we do want to see a lot while we are there. How about Antwerp or Luxembourg? Any thoughts on Dusseldorf? Should we explore it longer or just stay the night of arrival/departure? Any suggested itineraries or tips are appreciated, especially the trains. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 2 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 3 Corsica and Sardinia
- 4 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 5 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 6 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 9 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 10 My summer in Paris
- 11 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 12 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 13 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 14 Day trips from Cologne
- 15 Day Trip From London
- 16 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 17 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 18 Montpellier - A few questions
- 19 Italian trains on Sunday
- 20 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 21 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 22 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 23 Euro railways
- 24 Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please