My husband and I are planning a trip to Holland and Belgium for about 10 days in September. We will be flying into and out of Dusseldorf, Germany and plan on traveling around by train. Definitely plan on Amsterdam (suggested hotels or areas of city to stay?), and Bruges. Is Brussels worth staying in for 2 days? We like a mix of city and small town/country on our trips and my husband is really into beer! Do not want to travel and pack everyday, like to relax, but we do want to see a lot while we are there. How about Antwerp or Luxembourg? Any thoughts on Dusseldorf? Should we explore it longer or just stay the night of arrival/departure? Any suggested itineraries or tips are appreciated, especially the trains. Thank you!
10 days in September in Holland and Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 2 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 8 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 11 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 12 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station