My husband and I are planning a trip to Holland and Belgium for about 10 days in September. We will be flying into and out of Dusseldorf, Germany and plan on traveling around by train. Definitely plan on Amsterdam (suggested hotels or areas of city to stay?), and Bruges. Is Brussels worth staying in for 2 days? We like a mix of city and small town/country on our trips and my husband is really into beer! Do not want to travel and pack everyday, like to relax, but we do want to see a lot while we are there. How about Antwerp or Luxembourg? Any thoughts on Dusseldorf? Should we explore it longer or just stay the night of arrival/departure? Any suggested itineraries or tips are appreciated, especially the trains. Thank you!
10 days in September in Holland and Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 6 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 11 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 12 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 13 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 14 Shoes for Paris in April
- 15 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 18 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 21 London visit
- 22 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 23 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 24 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 25 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague