I am in the very early planning stages of the trip - just woke up this morning with an urge for Italy I am planning for mid-October, so not much time. I would probably fly into one city and out of the other, as long as it proves not too expensive.
Trying to decide how to split the days. I have been to Rome several times, but its been at least 10 years since the last visit, so everything will be new. I was in Bologna once, but that was in the days following 9/11, so I was too sad to enjoy the trip.
I am thinking of a 7/3 split -what do you think? Alternatively, I could spend all 10 days in Rome and just do a day-trip to Bologna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Northern Ireland ideas
- 5 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 6 Italy June 6-16
- 7 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 12 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Long weekend in Albania
- 15 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 16 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 17 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 18 hill of crosses
- 19 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 24 A week in the Occitanie
- 25 Munich and....???