Hello, I am planning a trip to portugal for ten days. I have not booked flight there yet so I can fly into anywhere. I will arrive (somewhere) in Portugal on the 3rd of August and I leave from Lisbon on the 13th (already have departure flight). Love to stroll the big cities but would like to do some kayaking or riding atv's and see some different parts of the country. I will be renting a car for the trip. Was thinking of starting in Faro but I can start in Porto if it would be less busy. I would also like to know if it is a bad idea to get hotels as we go or should I prebook. It seems to be busy in the Algarve's so thats why I was thinking of starting in Porto instead. Anybody with any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks
10 days in Portugal. lodging and itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Help With Vienna
- 3 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 4 4-6 weeks
- 5 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Venice Banning Fodors
- 16 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 19 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 20 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.