Hello, I am planning a trip to portugal for ten days. I have not booked flight there yet so I can fly into anywhere. I will arrive (somewhere) in Portugal on the 3rd of August and I leave from Lisbon on the 13th (already have departure flight). Love to stroll the big cities but would like to do some kayaking or riding atv's and see some different parts of the country. I will be renting a car for the trip. Was thinking of starting in Faro but I can start in Porto if it would be less busy. I would also like to know if it is a bad idea to get hotels as we go or should I prebook. It seems to be busy in the Algarve's so thats why I was thinking of starting in Porto instead. Anybody with any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks
10 days in Portugal. lodging and itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 2 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 3 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 4 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 9 Stay near Paris
- 10 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 Oktoberfest reservations
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 16 Eurostar booking
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 19 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 20 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 italy