Hello, I am planning a trip to portugal for ten days. I have not booked flight there yet so I can fly into anywhere. I will arrive (somewhere) in Portugal on the 3rd of August and I leave from Lisbon on the 13th (already have departure flight). Love to stroll the big cities but would like to do some kayaking or riding atv's and see some different parts of the country. I will be renting a car for the trip. Was thinking of starting in Faro but I can start in Porto if it would be less busy. I would also like to know if it is a bad idea to get hotels as we go or should I prebook. It seems to be busy in the Algarve's so thats why I was thinking of starting in Porto instead. Anybody with any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks
10 days in Portugal. lodging and itinerary help
- 1 London Evening Activity
- 2 Holocaust tours
- 3 Planning my days in Paris
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Retirement Vacation
- 6 UK flexipass best option?
- 7 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 8 Almalfi in Late March??
- 9 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 10 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 11 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 12 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 13 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 14 French Riviera Overview
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 18 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 car hire france and spain
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 24 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 25 I'd like to visit Sicily