Hello, I am planning a trip to portugal for ten days. I have not booked flight there yet so I can fly into anywhere. I will arrive (somewhere) in Portugal on the 3rd of August and I leave from Lisbon on the 13th (already have departure flight). Love to stroll the big cities but would like to do some kayaking or riding atv's and see some different parts of the country. I will be renting a car for the trip. Was thinking of starting in Faro but I can start in Porto if it would be less busy. I would also like to know if it is a bad idea to get hotels as we go or should I prebook. It seems to be busy in the Algarve's so thats why I was thinking of starting in Porto instead. Anybody with any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks
10 days in Portugal. lodging and itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 2 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 6 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 7 Cell phones in Ireland
- 8 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 11 Touring Dover Castle
- 12 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 15 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 19 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 20 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice