Hello, I am planning a trip to portugal for ten days. I have not booked flight there yet so I can fly into anywhere. I will arrive (somewhere) in Portugal on the 3rd of August and I leave from Lisbon on the 13th (already have departure flight). Love to stroll the big cities but would like to do some kayaking or riding atv's and see some different parts of the country. I will be renting a car for the trip. Was thinking of starting in Faro but I can start in Porto if it would be less busy. I would also like to know if it is a bad idea to get hotels as we go or should I prebook. It seems to be busy in the Algarve's so thats why I was thinking of starting in Porto instead. Anybody with any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks
10 days in Portugal. lodging and itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time to UK since 2001
- 2 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 3 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 4 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 5 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 6 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 7 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 18 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 22 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 23 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 24 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 25 Sweden, Denmark, Norway