We are a couple in our mid 20's from NYC looking to do a 10 day (possibly 2 weeks) trip in May. We mainly want to see breathtaking sights, eat tasty authentic Italian food with views, take scenic walks on cliffs etc. without feeling rushed with too many early morning daytrips.
I thought 10 days would be great for the Amalfi Coast but many itineraries I looked up seem to say that the area is too small...?
1. What is an ideal itinerary/length to see Naples (just to check it out, get pizza , Pompeii, Capri, and the Amalfi Coast? Don't need to see Rome/Florence etc. again on this trip.
2. With 10 days-2 weeks, could we add Sicily into the mix? How far is it by ferry/train?
3. How is the weather/popularity in May? Is early May better or closer to June?
4. Any recommendations for a cliffside view room with balcony for under $250/night in Positano?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotmail mail solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Stuck in Paris
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 14 Renting a car in Greece
- 15 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 Spain - day driver advice
- 18 Greece
- 19 Ex-pats with young kids
- 20 Iceland france spain
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Paris hotel
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome