We are a couple in our mid 20's from NYC looking to do a 10 day (possibly 2 weeks) trip in May. We mainly want to see breathtaking sights, eat tasty authentic Italian food with views, take scenic walks on cliffs etc. without feeling rushed with too many early morning daytrips.
I thought 10 days would be great for the Amalfi Coast but many itineraries I looked up seem to say that the area is too small...?
1. What is an ideal itinerary/length to see Naples (just to check it out, get pizza , Pompeii, Capri, and the Amalfi Coast? Don't need to see Rome/Florence etc. again on this trip.
2. With 10 days-2 weeks, could we add Sicily into the mix? How far is it by ferry/train?
3. How is the weather/popularity in May? Is early May better or closer to June?
4. Any recommendations for a cliffside view room with balcony for under $250/night in Positano?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 2 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 3 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 4 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 5 Tuscany Trip
- 6 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 7 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 10 12-14 nights enough ?
- 11 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 12 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 13 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 14 Need help with my itinerary
- 15 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Killarney
- 21 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 22 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 23 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 24 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?