I got 10 days for Italy mid of May.
I only need half day in Pisa to see Leaning tower, average 1.5 days for Florence, Venice & Milan. I know the itinerary is rushed but I am ready for it. Thus the trip planning is very crucial for me now. Really appreciated any one can advise on the route trip and how to travel from each point to another with the faster way (by train or by flight). Sometimes I wish I can fly …. Hehehehe.
I yet to book any flight back to Paris on Day 10. If there is really a need then I have no choice to drop Milan.
1) Day 1 – Reach Rome Fiumicino Airport at 2:30pm. (Ticket booked)
2) Day 2 to Day 4 – Rome / Vatican Day
3) Day 5 – Afternoon leaving to Florence
4) Day 6 – Florence / Pisa / Florence
5) Day 7 – Afternoon leaving to Venice
6) Day 8 – Venice
7) Day 9 – Morning, leaving to Milan
8) Day 10 – Morning leaving to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 5 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Acorn TV
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 14 We're here!
- 15 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 5 Days in Switzerland
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Honeymoon on a Budget