I got 10 days for Italy mid of May.
I only need half day in Pisa to see Leaning tower, average 1.5 days for Florence, Venice & Milan. I know the itinerary is rushed but I am ready for it. Thus the trip planning is very crucial for me now. Really appreciated any one can advise on the route trip and how to travel from each point to another with the faster way (by train or by flight). Sometimes I wish I can fly …. Hehehehe.
I yet to book any flight back to Paris on Day 10. If there is really a need then I have no choice to drop Milan.
1) Day 1 – Reach Rome Fiumicino Airport at 2:30pm. (Ticket booked)
2) Day 2 to Day 4 – Rome / Vatican Day
3) Day 5 – Afternoon leaving to Florence
4) Day 6 – Florence / Pisa / Florence
5) Day 7 – Afternoon leaving to Venice
6) Day 8 – Venice
7) Day 9 – Morning, leaving to Milan
8) Day 10 – Morning leaving to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 2 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 3 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 4 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 5 14 nights in Europe
- 6 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 7 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 French immersion courses in France
- 11 Munich
- 12 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 15 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 16 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 17 CDG airport
- 18 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 19 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 20 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 21 Portugal itinerary help
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 24 What type of visa is right for me?
- 25 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?