I got 10 days for Italy mid of May.
I only need half day in Pisa to see Leaning tower, average 1.5 days for Florence, Venice & Milan. I know the itinerary is rushed but I am ready for it. Thus the trip planning is very crucial for me now. Really appreciated any one can advise on the route trip and how to travel from each point to another with the faster way (by train or by flight). Sometimes I wish I can fly …. Hehehehe.
I yet to book any flight back to Paris on Day 10. If there is really a need then I have no choice to drop Milan.
1) Day 1 – Reach Rome Fiumicino Airport at 2:30pm. (Ticket booked)
2) Day 2 to Day 4 – Rome / Vatican Day
3) Day 5 – Afternoon leaving to Florence
4) Day 6 – Florence / Pisa / Florence
5) Day 7 – Afternoon leaving to Venice
6) Day 8 – Venice
7) Day 9 – Morning, leaving to Milan
8) Day 10 – Morning leaving to Paris
10 Days in Italy... need advise.
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Belgium
- 12 Navigo Decouverte
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 15 days in Europe,
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 22 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?