I got 10 days for Italy mid of May.
I only need half day in Pisa to see Leaning tower, average 1.5 days for Florence, Venice & Milan. I know the itinerary is rushed but I am ready for it. Thus the trip planning is very crucial for me now. Really appreciated any one can advise on the route trip and how to travel from each point to another with the faster way (by train or by flight). Sometimes I wish I can fly …. Hehehehe.
I yet to book any flight back to Paris on Day 10. If there is really a need then I have no choice to drop Milan.
1) Day 1 – Reach Rome Fiumicino Airport at 2:30pm. (Ticket booked)
2) Day 2 to Day 4 – Rome / Vatican Day
3) Day 5 – Afternoon leaving to Florence
4) Day 6 – Florence / Pisa / Florence
5) Day 7 – Afternoon leaving to Venice
6) Day 8 – Venice
7) Day 9 – Morning, leaving to Milan
8) Day 10 – Morning leaving to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 3 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 6 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 9 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 10 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Tattoos in Italy
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 15 Place to stay
- 16 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 17 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 22 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 2 weeks from southern italy
- 25 Italy trip with kids - planning help?