I got 10 days for Italy mid of May.
I only need half day in Pisa to see Leaning tower, average 1.5 days for Florence, Venice & Milan. I know the itinerary is rushed but I am ready for it. Thus the trip planning is very crucial for me now. Really appreciated any one can advise on the route trip and how to travel from each point to another with the faster way (by train or by flight). Sometimes I wish I can fly …. Hehehehe.
I yet to book any flight back to Paris on Day 10. If there is really a need then I have no choice to drop Milan.
1) Day 1 – Reach Rome Fiumicino Airport at 2:30pm. (Ticket booked)
2) Day 2 to Day 4 – Rome / Vatican Day
3) Day 5 – Afternoon leaving to Florence
4) Day 6 – Florence / Pisa / Florence
5) Day 7 – Afternoon leaving to Venice
6) Day 8 – Venice
7) Day 9 – Morning, leaving to Milan
8) Day 10 – Morning leaving to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 3 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 Castle Stays in Wales
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 Can parking
- 13 italy Cinque Terre
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue