I got 10 days for Italy mid of May.
I only need half day in Pisa to see Leaning tower, average 1.5 days for Florence, Venice & Milan. I know the itinerary is rushed but I am ready for it. Thus the trip planning is very crucial for me now. Really appreciated any one can advise on the route trip and how to travel from each point to another with the faster way (by train or by flight). Sometimes I wish I can fly …. Hehehehe.
I yet to book any flight back to Paris on Day 10. If there is really a need then I have no choice to drop Milan.
1) Day 1 – Reach Rome Fiumicino Airport at 2:30pm. (Ticket booked)
2) Day 2 to Day 4 – Rome / Vatican Day
3) Day 5 – Afternoon leaving to Florence
4) Day 6 – Florence / Pisa / Florence
5) Day 7 – Afternoon leaving to Venice
6) Day 8 – Venice
7) Day 9 – Morning, leaving to Milan
8) Day 10 – Morning leaving to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Baby Milk
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 French restaurants
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 14 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 15 Super Cover For Hertz
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 18 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Hotel in Vienna
- 23 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon