I got 10 days for Italy mid of May.
I only need half day in Pisa to see Leaning tower, average 1.5 days for Florence, Venice & Milan. I know the itinerary is rushed but I am ready for it. Thus the trip planning is very crucial for me now. Really appreciated any one can advise on the route trip and how to travel from each point to another with the faster way (by train or by flight). Sometimes I wish I can fly …. Hehehehe.
I yet to book any flight back to Paris on Day 10. If there is really a need then I have no choice to drop Milan.
1) Day 1 – Reach Rome Fiumicino Airport at 2:30pm. (Ticket booked)
2) Day 2 to Day 4 – Rome / Vatican Day
3) Day 5 – Afternoon leaving to Florence
4) Day 6 – Florence / Pisa / Florence
5) Day 7 – Afternoon leaving to Venice
6) Day 8 – Venice
7) Day 9 – Morning, leaving to Milan
8) Day 10 – Morning leaving to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 2 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 5 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 6 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 7 One in Paris ... help
- 8 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 9 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 10 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 11 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 12 Dolomites October 14-18
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 15 Seville Itinerary
- 16 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 18 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 19 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 20 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 21 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 22 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 23 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 24 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 25 4 weeks in Italy July with children