I am just in the beginning stages of planning a 10 day trip to Italy (Rome (3 days),Florence (3 days),Venice (2 days) for the end of March 2017 for myself and 3 others.
Is it possible to do a day trip to Pompeii? Or should we save that for another visit?
Any must not miss and itinerary help would be much appreciated for Rome, Florence or Venice.
Also any tips on best time to travel (morning or night) leaving from New York?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 7 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 8 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 9 Canal du Midi
- 10 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 13 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Perugia
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 18 Praiano
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!