I am just in the beginning stages of planning a 10 day trip to Italy (Rome (3 days),Florence (3 days),Venice (2 days) for the end of March 2017 for myself and 3 others.
Is it possible to do a day trip to Pompeii? Or should we save that for another visit?
Any must not miss and itinerary help would be much appreciated for Rome, Florence or Venice.
Also any tips on best time to travel (morning or night) leaving from New York?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Confused on which train pass
- 3 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 4 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 5 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 8 Best of Norway
- 9 Bus Strike
- 10 Train up the Jungfrau
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 14 travel around Spain
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 17 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 18 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 21 Another Question re Scotland
- 22 Dalmation coast in October?
- 23 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 25 Where to stay in Umbria