I am flying into Rome in about a month, and wonder if I am hoping to do too much. I have about 10 days total. I have most of that time booked in Arezzo, Tuscany to explore the surrounding areas, wanting to make a stop in Florence and Siena after seeing parts of Rome. We also want to try to get to Sorrento, Pompeii and Herculaneum this trip, but wonder if that would be too much driving, and not enough time just enjoying things. I know to head south to Pompeii and that area is a little out of the way considering most of our trip is north of there.
Any thoughts and advice are very welcome. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Granada to Madrid
- 3 First trip to Italy
- 4 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 5 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 10 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 11 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 15 Croatia trip Planning
- 16 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 So much to do, so little time!
- 18 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 19 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 25 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass