I am flying into Rome in about a month, and wonder if I am hoping to do too much. I have about 10 days total. I have most of that time booked in Arezzo, Tuscany to explore the surrounding areas, wanting to make a stop in Florence and Siena after seeing parts of Rome. We also want to try to get to Sorrento, Pompeii and Herculaneum this trip, but wonder if that would be too much driving, and not enough time just enjoying things. I know to head south to Pompeii and that area is a little out of the way considering most of our trip is north of there.
Any thoughts and advice are very welcome. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with basic itinerary
- 2 favorite app for converting US $$
- 3 One week in London with kids
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Charming areas to explore in London
- 6 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 7 Light weight small converter?
- 8 One Day in Vienna
- 9 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 10 Wake Up Mods
- 11 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 12 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 13 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 14 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 15 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 16 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 17 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 18 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 a week in Lombardia
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 21 Hotels in Florence
- 22 Trip in September
- 23 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 24 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 25 Greece and Italy Combo