I am flying into Rome in about a month, and wonder if I am hoping to do too much. I have about 10 days total. I have most of that time booked in Arezzo, Tuscany to explore the surrounding areas, wanting to make a stop in Florence and Siena after seeing parts of Rome. We also want to try to get to Sorrento, Pompeii and Herculaneum this trip, but wonder if that would be too much driving, and not enough time just enjoying things. I know to head south to Pompeii and that area is a little out of the way considering most of our trip is north of there.
Any thoughts and advice are very welcome. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Madrird and Seville
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Greece
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Spain - day driver advice
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 23 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 24 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 25 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester