I am flying into Rome in about a month, and wonder if I am hoping to do too much. I have about 10 days total. I have most of that time booked in Arezzo, Tuscany to explore the surrounding areas, wanting to make a stop in Florence and Siena after seeing parts of Rome. We also want to try to get to Sorrento, Pompeii and Herculaneum this trip, but wonder if that would be too much driving, and not enough time just enjoying things. I know to head south to Pompeii and that area is a little out of the way considering most of our trip is north of there.
Any thoughts and advice are very welcome. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/lean-xplode/
- 2 Need one night airport hotel to VCE
- 3 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 4 Flight
- 5 First time in London, dec2017
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 10 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 11 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 12 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 15 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 16 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 17 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 21 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 22 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 24 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 25 Slovenia or South Tyrol