I am from India and am planning a trip with my Husband in the 1st two weeks of October with 4 days in Paris and 10 days in Italy. It is our maiden trip to Europe and while Paris is sorted i'm having a tough time in planning the Italy itinerary as they are sooo many places i want to visit but can't be checking in - checking out all the time !! The places that i have been thinking of are - Lake Como (2 days), Venice (2 days), Cinque Terra (either a day trip from Florence or 1.5 days with night stay), Florence (2 days with 1 day trip to Pisa/Siena), Rome (3 days including 1 day trip to Amalfi Coast). Our main objective is to see picturesque places and we prefer travelling by trains between these cities.
Need advice on -
1. Should Cinque Terra be done as a 2 day and 2 nights thing reducing 1 day in Venice or should it be done as a day trip from Florence.
2. Current plan is to take overnight train from Paris to Milan and go to Lake Como as the 1st stop in Italy. If Cinque Terra is to be done as a night spend then should the plan be altered to Paris to Venice then lake como and then cinque terra (from Milan).
3. How would the weather be in Oct 1st two weeks and what essentials should be carried for clothes.
Open to suggestions on altering the itinerary to make it more practical..any advice would really be appreciated.. thanks in anticipation!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판하는법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 One night in the Dolomites
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Airport Transit Visa
- 9 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 10 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 11 Where in Greece
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 Vatican tour
- 18 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 19 Day in Capri
- 20 alcazar question and seville advice
- 21 TSA Precheck
- 22 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 Paris travel help