My husband and I are traveling with another couple on vacation for 10 days in Italy and would love input from others. We are arriving in Rome in April & leaving from Venice. We would love to spend some time in Tuscany also. We are not sure if we should take the train to Siena or Florence first and then rent a car to explore the area. We are also interested in seeing Cinque Terre but are not sure if we will have enough time. Any advice???
10 Days In Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Gogartys, Dublin
- 4 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 9 15 days in Europe,
- 10 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 17 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 18 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 23 Prague - must see
- 24 Sicily 10 days
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris