My wife an I got married in January 2011 and went on a mini honeymoon for a week to the Dominican Republic. I am also looking to go away for 10 days during the end of June/early July to Italy since my wife studied Italian. We are both young, (23 and 21). I've been to Italy, lived in Rome for 3 weeks and have seen the important parts of Rome but will do it all again for my wife.
Planning a 10 day trip to Italy is easy... here's my dilemma...
1. I can only miss 5 (6 tops) days of work, so I must leave NY on a Thursday Night and return on a Sunday.
2. We observe the Sabbath. So Friday night and Saturday Day are not touring days.
I'm a history buff, and she's all about the art.
My initial thoughts were to tour on the weekdays and on the weekends relax on a beach.
I was thinking about going away June 23rd arrive June 24th. Spend Friday and Saturday at a beach, then sunday-thursday/friday (26-30/1) tour. Friday July 1st find another beach to relax at, fly home July 4th (since I'll be off).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
10 Days in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 2 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 3 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 4 Paris and where else?
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 Raining in rome
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 11 Italian Lakes
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 13 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 14 Autumn in Paris
- 15 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 18 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 19 Trains in Europe
- 20 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 21 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 Netherlands and others
- 24 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 25 Aran Islands in wintertime