My wife an I got married in January 2011 and went on a mini honeymoon for a week to the Dominican Republic. I am also looking to go away for 10 days during the end of June/early July to Italy since my wife studied Italian. We are both young, (23 and 21). I've been to Italy, lived in Rome for 3 weeks and have seen the important parts of Rome but will do it all again for my wife.
Planning a 10 day trip to Italy is easy... here's my dilemma...
1. I can only miss 5 (6 tops) days of work, so I must leave NY on a Thursday Night and return on a Sunday.
2. We observe the Sabbath. So Friday night and Saturday Day are not touring days.
I'm a history buff, and she's all about the art.
My initial thoughts were to tour on the weekdays and on the weekends relax on a beach.
I was thinking about going away June 23rd arrive June 24th. Spend Friday and Saturday at a beach, then sunday-thursday/friday (26-30/1) tour. Friday July 1st find another beach to relax at, fly home July 4th (since I'll be off).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 1 month in Europe
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139