My wife an I got married in January 2011 and went on a mini honeymoon for a week to the Dominican Republic. I am also looking to go away for 10 days during the end of June/early July to Italy since my wife studied Italian. We are both young, (23 and 21). I've been to Italy, lived in Rome for 3 weeks and have seen the important parts of Rome but will do it all again for my wife.
Planning a 10 day trip to Italy is easy... here's my dilemma...
1. I can only miss 5 (6 tops) days of work, so I must leave NY on a Thursday Night and return on a Sunday.
2. We observe the Sabbath. So Friday night and Saturday Day are not touring days.
I'm a history buff, and she's all about the art.
My initial thoughts were to tour on the weekdays and on the weekends relax on a beach.
I was thinking about going away June 23rd arrive June 24th. Spend Friday and Saturday at a beach, then sunday-thursday/friday (26-30/1) tour. Friday July 1st find another beach to relax at, fly home July 4th (since I'll be off).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 Lake Maggiore
- 3 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 4 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 5 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 6 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 7 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 8 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 9 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 10 Norway Fjords
- 11 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 12 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 13 Bootcut jeans
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Day trip suggestion from London
- 16 UK train question
- 17 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 18 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 19 Car rental insurance woes
- 20 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 21 Umbria and Piedmont
- 22 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 23 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 24 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 25 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano