My wife an I got married in January 2011 and went on a mini honeymoon for a week to the Dominican Republic. I am also looking to go away for 10 days during the end of June/early July to Italy since my wife studied Italian. We are both young, (23 and 21). I've been to Italy, lived in Rome for 3 weeks and have seen the important parts of Rome but will do it all again for my wife.
Planning a 10 day trip to Italy is easy... here's my dilemma...
1. I can only miss 5 (6 tops) days of work, so I must leave NY on a Thursday Night and return on a Sunday.
2. We observe the Sabbath. So Friday night and Saturday Day are not touring days.
I'm a history buff, and she's all about the art.
My initial thoughts were to tour on the weekdays and on the weekends relax on a beach.
I was thinking about going away June 23rd arrive June 24th. Spend Friday and Saturday at a beach, then sunday-thursday/friday (26-30/1) tour. Friday July 1st find another beach to relax at, fly home July 4th (since I'll be off).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
10 Days in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 3 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 4 5am arrival in Dublin
- 5 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 6 Ste Remy France
- 7 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 8 10 Hours in Brussels
- 9 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 15 destination wedding
- 16 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 17 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 18 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 23 London Private Detectives
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Calling Jamikins