My wife an I got married in January 2011 and went on a mini honeymoon for a week to the Dominican Republic. I am also looking to go away for 10 days during the end of June/early July to Italy since my wife studied Italian. We are both young, (23 and 21). I've been to Italy, lived in Rome for 3 weeks and have seen the important parts of Rome but will do it all again for my wife.
Planning a 10 day trip to Italy is easy... here's my dilemma...
1. I can only miss 5 (6 tops) days of work, so I must leave NY on a Thursday Night and return on a Sunday.
2. We observe the Sabbath. So Friday night and Saturday Day are not touring days.
I'm a history buff, and she's all about the art.
My initial thoughts were to tour on the weekdays and on the weekends relax on a beach.
I was thinking about going away June 23rd arrive June 24th. Spend Friday and Saturday at a beach, then sunday-thursday/friday (26-30/1) tour. Friday July 1st find another beach to relax at, fly home July 4th (since I'll be off).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Greek fuel cost
- 4 VRBO South Kensington
- 5 First time in London
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Vacation
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 15 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 16 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time