My wife an I got married in January 2011 and went on a mini honeymoon for a week to the Dominican Republic. I am also looking to go away for 10 days during the end of June/early July to Italy since my wife studied Italian. We are both young, (23 and 21). I've been to Italy, lived in Rome for 3 weeks and have seen the important parts of Rome but will do it all again for my wife.
Planning a 10 day trip to Italy is easy... here's my dilemma...
1. I can only miss 5 (6 tops) days of work, so I must leave NY on a Thursday Night and return on a Sunday.
2. We observe the Sabbath. So Friday night and Saturday Day are not touring days.
I'm a history buff, and she's all about the art.
My initial thoughts were to tour on the weekdays and on the weekends relax on a beach.
I was thinking about going away June 23rd arrive June 24th. Spend Friday and Saturday at a beach, then sunday-thursday/friday (26-30/1) tour. Friday July 1st find another beach to relax at, fly home July 4th (since I'll be off).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 2 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 3 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 4 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 5 England/Scotland In January questions
- 6 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 7 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 8 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 9 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 10 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 11 Dublin & Stockholm
- 12 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 13 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 14 Place to stay in London
- 15 Barcelona to south of France
- 16 SIXT car rental uk
- 17 Holding bags in Paris
- 18 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 19 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 20 Cornwall and Germany
- 21 Edinburgh Questions...
- 22 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 23 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 24 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 25 Two one week bases in Sicily