My wife an I got married in January 2011 and went on a mini honeymoon for a week to the Dominican Republic. I am also looking to go away for 10 days during the end of June/early July to Italy since my wife studied Italian. We are both young, (23 and 21). I've been to Italy, lived in Rome for 3 weeks and have seen the important parts of Rome but will do it all again for my wife.
Planning a 10 day trip to Italy is easy... here's my dilemma...
1. I can only miss 5 (6 tops) days of work, so I must leave NY on a Thursday Night and return on a Sunday.
2. We observe the Sabbath. So Friday night and Saturday Day are not touring days.
I'm a history buff, and she's all about the art.
My initial thoughts were to tour on the weekdays and on the weekends relax on a beach.
I was thinking about going away June 23rd arrive June 24th. Spend Friday and Saturday at a beach, then sunday-thursday/friday (26-30/1) tour. Friday July 1st find another beach to relax at, fly home July 4th (since I'll be off).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 2 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 3 What about Basque Country?
- 4 Greece Itinerary
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 8 Amsterdam Hotel
- 9 Amsterdam vs. France
- 10 Ireland ToDo
- 11 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 12 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 13 European Championship
- 14 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 15 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 16 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 17 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 22 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 23 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein