My wife an I got married in January 2011 and went on a mini honeymoon for a week to the Dominican Republic. I am also looking to go away for 10 days during the end of June/early July to Italy since my wife studied Italian. We are both young, (23 and 21). I've been to Italy, lived in Rome for 3 weeks and have seen the important parts of Rome but will do it all again for my wife.
Planning a 10 day trip to Italy is easy... here's my dilemma...
1. I can only miss 5 (6 tops) days of work, so I must leave NY on a Thursday Night and return on a Sunday.
2. We observe the Sabbath. So Friday night and Saturday Day are not touring days.
I'm a history buff, and she's all about the art.
My initial thoughts were to tour on the weekdays and on the weekends relax on a beach.
I was thinking about going away June 23rd arrive June 24th. Spend Friday and Saturday at a beach, then sunday-thursday/friday (26-30/1) tour. Friday July 1st find another beach to relax at, fly home July 4th (since I'll be off).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
10 Days in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 2 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...
- 3 Airbnb scam
- 4 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 7 Europe in winter
- 8 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 9 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 10 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 11 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 12 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 13 Best restaurants, gelato and tiramisu in Rome?
- 14 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 15 Bodrum to instanbul
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 18 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 19 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 20 Two Days in Prague
- 21 Alterations to night trains routes
- 22 Air France strike
- 23 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland