I'm planning a trip to Europe with my family end of June/early July. This is going to be our first trip to Europe. We're a family of four with college grad kids. The current plan that has already been set in stone (ie hotels/tickets bought) are as follows:
Arrive in London (Wed Morning) - stay two nights in London
Train to Paris (Friday Night) - stay three nights in Paris
Night train to Venice (Monday Night, Arrive Tuesday morning)
From here we have 10 days, 9 nights in Italy. Ideally my tentative plan would be to see Venice, Florence, Sorrento+Capri+Pompeii (Stay in Sorrento), Rome
Looking at the days.. I think 4 cities might be too packed to fully enjoy our trip, but I can't figure out what to drop. Rome and Venice are a must because that's where we are arriving and leaving from.
Anyone have suggestions on how many days in each city if we were to stay in all four places? How many if we were to cut one out and if so what city?
Thanks a bunch in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 ESET Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Our future trip to Greece
- 5 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 6 Russia in two weeks in December
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Christmas Day in Granada
- 10 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 11 car insurance italy
- 12 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 13 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 14 Venice/Mestre
- 15 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Spanish Medical Providers
- 18 Transylvania - June 2018
- 19 Italy Car Scam
- 20 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Krakow
- 23 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 24 Quizz !
- 25 Pay attention to your watches !