I'm planning my trip to Greece. My "must to see lis" are Athens, Meteora, Vergina and Delphi. I don't want to rush and spend a lot of time driving, besides, I've heard that all places of interest are closed after 3 am. Now my plan looks like Delphi - 1 night, Meteora - 3 nights, Athens - 2 nights. What else? Pelopponess with Olympia and Sparta?
Any suggestions? Maybe some picturesque villages?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스타카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노ベ코리아카지노
- 2 카지노방법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노추천ヴ인터넷카지노추천
- 3 토토총판하는법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 4 에이스카지노추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ェ바카라
- 5 프론트카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트シ바카라사이트
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 11 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 Beaune France
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 advance tickets?
- 20 38 Days in Paris
- 21 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?