My husband and I (30 and 29) are planning a trip to Greece this summer for my 30th birthday (shh it's actually my 29th birthday for the second time ) Anyways we want to go in July and will have 8-9 days to work with. We heard Santorini is a must and heard Crete and Athens are worth it to but what are the biggest tourist attractions in each of these places? I'm guessing Athens is all historical, and as this is a birthday trip I would like some of it to be leisure vs just all touring... I also read the book the Island by Victoria Hislop so would like to visit Spinalonga if possible...
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임 손오공 신천지 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 3 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 4 DVD burning software
- 5 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 6 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 7 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 8 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 9 Train travel
- 10 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 13 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 14 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 15 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 18 Iceland 3 day layover
- 19 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 20 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 23 Milos beach stay
- 24 Paris to Bordeaux
- 25 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!