My husband and I (30 and 29) are planning a trip to Greece this summer for my 30th birthday (shh it's actually my 29th birthday for the second time ) Anyways we want to go in July and will have 8-9 days to work with. We heard Santorini is a must and heard Crete and Athens are worth it to but what are the biggest tourist attractions in each of these places? I'm guessing Athens is all historical, and as this is a birthday trip I would like some of it to be leisure vs just all touring... I also read the book the Island by Victoria Hislop so would like to visit Spinalonga if possible...
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 11 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 driving from prague to salzburg
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Germany train help!
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!