My husband and I are heading to France the end of September. First time! We love eating and drinking, outdoor touring. Question. Should we fly in and out of Paris or fly into Paris and then head to Provence and out of Nice. We will be on the ground about 10 days.
10 days in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for French business associate
- 2 White Christmas
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 14 Bodrum to instanbul
- 15 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 18 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Globus Tours
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15