My husband and I are heading to France the end of September. First time! We love eating and drinking, outdoor touring. Question. Should we fly in and out of Paris or fly into Paris and then head to Provence and out of Nice. We will be on the ground about 10 days.
10 days in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 4 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 5 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 6 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 7 No Pooh in Poland
- 8 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 9 Portugal in January
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Fabulous Palermo
- 13 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 18 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 19 Taormina Sicily
- 20 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 21 choosing seats at La Scala
- 22 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 23 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 24 Day trips from Lisbon
- 25 Paris and where else?