My girlfriend and I are flying in/out of Barcelona for 10 full days (not including flight days)
We're debating between 3 options
1. Spend all 10 in Spain (ex. Barcelona, Madrid and Ibiza)
2. Barcelona + 1 other major city (anywhere in Europe. She's bored really passionate about Marrakech)
3. 3 cities (ex. Barcelona, Rome and Venice)
What do you suggest?
We want a variety of fun cultures so we don't get bored but I also want to fully experience each place instead of being rushed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 RICOH@ Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 3 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 7 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 8 Iceland rental camper company
- 9 retruning to US with souveniers
- 10 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Iceland car rental agencies
- 13 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 10 days in London in early December
- 22 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 23 Berlin to ?
- 24 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 25 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France