My girlfriend and I are flying in/out of Barcelona for 10 full days (not including flight days)
We're debating between 3 options
1. Spend all 10 in Spain (ex. Barcelona, Madrid and Ibiza)
2. Barcelona + 1 other major city (anywhere in Europe. She's bored really passionate about Marrakech)
3. 3 cities (ex. Barcelona, Rome and Venice)
What do you suggest?
We want a variety of fun cultures so we don't get bored but I also want to fully experience each place instead of being rushed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Aol Reset Password
- 2 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 3 Rome hotel
- 4 Day in Capri
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 7 Help me make this possible!
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 Route Information
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 23 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london