My girlfriend and I are flying in/out of Barcelona for 10 full days (not including flight days)
We're debating between 3 options
1. Spend all 10 in Spain (ex. Barcelona, Madrid and Ibiza)
2. Barcelona + 1 other major city (anywhere in Europe. She's bored really passionate about Marrakech)
3. 3 cities (ex. Barcelona, Rome and Venice)
What do you suggest?
We want a variety of fun cultures so we don't get bored but I also want to fully experience each place instead of being rushed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 3 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Luggage Storage
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Summer Travel order
- 11 LIsbon
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Brugge hotel help
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 18 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 Another tipping question: concierges
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Back from Paris
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please