My girlfriend and I are flying in/out of Barcelona for 10 full days (not including flight days)
We're debating between 3 options
1. Spend all 10 in Spain (ex. Barcelona, Madrid and Ibiza)
2. Barcelona + 1 other major city (anywhere in Europe. She's bored really passionate about Marrakech)
3. 3 cities (ex. Barcelona, Rome and Venice)
What do you suggest?
We want a variety of fun cultures so we don't get bored but I also want to fully experience each place instead of being rushed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/muscle-boost-x-reviews/
- 2 Best Indian Food
- 3 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 4 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 7 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 10 Piedmont as a destination
- 11 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Need Information about French Alps
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 18 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 19 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna