We are so excited! Our daughter is getting married in Provence at the end of May. And we will be celebrating our 35th Anniversary two days before the wedding. My husband and I have never been to Europe, but have traveled a lot in the US, Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, etc, so we are pretty confident travelers. Buy we are in need of advice!
We will be in Provence for four days, and would like to travel to three or maybe four places where we could spend three days or so soaking in the sites and relaxing a bit too. We don't care much about exploring huge cities, we love delicious food and wine, we love nature, we enjoy museums and history. We think it would be fun to travel by train for all or part of our time. We will be flying into Marseille and can fly out of any place - we are planning to fly using our AA aadvantage miles.
Our dilemma is where to go? The options seem endless and I would love some advice from those of you who have traveled Europe. Italy? France? Spain? Germany? Switzerland? Northern Europe? The U.K.? What would you do if you were us?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전놀이터추천【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 0004』】】파워볼배팅
- 2 배팅사이트【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 0004】】♒jbj사설추천
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 20 Transportation
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 23 Things to do in Montpellier
- 24 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck