We are so excited! Our daughter is getting married in Provence at the end of May. And we will be celebrating our 35th Anniversary two days before the wedding. My husband and I have never been to Europe, but have traveled a lot in the US, Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, etc, so we are pretty confident travelers. Buy we are in need of advice!
We will be in Provence for four days, and would like to travel to three or maybe four places where we could spend three days or so soaking in the sites and relaxing a bit too. We don't care much about exploring huge cities, we love delicious food and wine, we love nature, we enjoy museums and history. We think it would be fun to travel by train for all or part of our time. We will be flying into Marseille and can fly out of any place - we are planning to fly using our AA aadvantage miles.
Our dilemma is where to go? The options seem endless and I would love some advice from those of you who have traveled Europe. Italy? France? Spain? Germany? Switzerland? Northern Europe? The U.K.? What would you do if you were us?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀카지노 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈/피-vtk17.COM.//##
- 2 넷마블바둑이 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Corfu
- 8 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 20 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 21 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 25 Summer Travel order