We are so excited! Our daughter is getting married in Provence at the end of May. And we will be celebrating our 35th Anniversary two days before the wedding. My husband and I have never been to Europe, but have traveled a lot in the US, Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, etc, so we are pretty confident travelers. Buy we are in need of advice!
We will be in Provence for four days, and would like to travel to three or maybe four places where we could spend three days or so soaking in the sites and relaxing a bit too. We don't care much about exploring huge cities, we love delicious food and wine, we love nature, we enjoy museums and history. We think it would be fun to travel by train for all or part of our time. We will be flying into Marseille and can fly out of any place - we are planning to fly using our AA aadvantage miles.
Our dilemma is where to go? The options seem endless and I would love some advice from those of you who have traveled Europe. Italy? France? Spain? Germany? Switzerland? Northern Europe? The U.K.? What would you do if you were us?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 baklol: Tec*h SUPP0RT comcast mail CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 comcast
- 2 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 3 Multi Country car Rental
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Couscous
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 London is it worth it?
- 15 Lisbon
- 16 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 17 Tuscany Itinerary
- 18 driving from London to Lourdes
- 19 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 ATM