We are so excited! Our daughter is getting married in Provence at the end of May. And we will be celebrating our 35th Anniversary two days before the wedding. My husband and I have never been to Europe, but have traveled a lot in the US, Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, etc, so we are pretty confident travelers. Buy we are in need of advice!
We will be in Provence for four days, and would like to travel to three or maybe four places where we could spend three days or so soaking in the sites and relaxing a bit too. We don't care much about exploring huge cities, we love delicious food and wine, we love nature, we enjoy museums and history. We think it would be fun to travel by train for all or part of our time. We will be flying into Marseille and can fly out of any place - we are planning to fly using our AA aadvantage miles.
Our dilemma is where to go? The options seem endless and I would love some advice from those of you who have traveled Europe. Italy? France? Spain? Germany? Switzerland? Northern Europe? The U.K.? What would you do if you were us?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano or Sorrento?
- 2 13 nights in switzerland
- 3 Munich itinerary review
- 4 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 5 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 6 Earthquake near Naples
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 3nights in Venice
- 13 Paris in November
- 14 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 17 Football Tickets - Athens
- 18 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 19 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 20 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 21 Last minute trip to Capri
- 22 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 23 Budapest to Kosice
- 24 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 25 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide