We are planning a longish trip to Europe with about 10 days in England next spring We would like to spend a few days in London. Other random places on our wish list to see are Stonehenge, Oxford, Stratford Upon Avon and Liverpool (DH is a Beatles fan). If you had 10 days, how would you organize it? Stay in 1 place and day trip to places like Oxford? I read over and over here that people are trying to do too much in a short amount of time so hopefully we are not falling into that trap.
10 days in England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 6 Gift for French business associate
- 7 White Christmas
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 10 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Scotland Votes "No"
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 16 Bodrum to instanbul
- 17 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 18 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Globus Tours
- 25 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?