We are a group of 6 (3 couples) who will be heading over to Belgium for a wedding this August. We would appreciate some feedback on our itinerary as we plan to visit some cities in Belgium and then head over to Paris after the wedding.
Day 1 We will arrive in Paris early on a Thursday morning and then head directly to a small Belgian town about 30 mins drive from Lille (getting to Lille by train, rent a car there). Rest.
Day 2 Bruges day trip
Day 3 Attend wedding
Day 4 Brussels/Ghent? (We have never been to both, which is a better base?)
Day 5 Brussels/Ghent?
Day 6 Drive from Brussels/Ghent to Reims. Champagne tour.
Day 7 Drive from Reims to Paris. Visit Louvre in the evening
Day 8 Paris sightseeing
Day 9 Paris sightseeing and shopping
Day 10 Head back home.
Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete Holiday
- 2 Rome to Venice
- 3 Bordeaux to Nice
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 6 Whathello Paris
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 November in Rome
- 9 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 10 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 14 Sicily help
- 15 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 16 Christmas markets
- 17 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 18 PARIS
- 19 Germany or Sweden
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 22 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 23 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 24 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 25 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize