We are a group of 6 (3 couples) who will be heading over to Belgium for a wedding this August. We would appreciate some feedback on our itinerary as we plan to visit some cities in Belgium and then head over to Paris after the wedding.
Day 1 We will arrive in Paris early on a Thursday morning and then head directly to a small Belgian town about 30 mins drive from Lille (getting to Lille by train, rent a car there). Rest.
Day 2 Bruges day trip
Day 3 Attend wedding
Day 4 Brussels/Ghent? (We have never been to both, which is a better base?)
Day 5 Brussels/Ghent?
Day 6 Drive from Brussels/Ghent to Reims. Champagne tour.
Day 7 Drive from Reims to Paris. Visit Louvre in the evening
Day 8 Paris sightseeing
Day 9 Paris sightseeing and shopping
Day 10 Head back home.
Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 4 What is your favorite travel app?
- 5 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 6 Caught by a Speed Camera in a Rental Car???
- 7 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 8 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 9 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 10 Classical Music in Milan
- 11 Istanbul tour guides?
- 12 Another Book List for Italy
- 13 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 14 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 17 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 18 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 20 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 23 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 24 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 25 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food