We are a group of 6 (3 couples) who will be heading over to Belgium for a wedding this August. We would appreciate some feedback on our itinerary as we plan to visit some cities in Belgium and then head over to Paris after the wedding.
Day 1 We will arrive in Paris early on a Thursday morning and then head directly to a small Belgian town about 30 mins drive from Lille (getting to Lille by train, rent a car there). Rest.
Day 2 Bruges day trip
Day 3 Attend wedding
Day 4 Brussels/Ghent? (We have never been to both, which is a better base?)
Day 5 Brussels/Ghent?
Day 6 Drive from Brussels/Ghent to Reims. Champagne tour.
Day 7 Drive from Reims to Paris. Visit Louvre in the evening
Day 8 Paris sightseeing
Day 9 Paris sightseeing and shopping
Day 10 Head back home.
Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Acorn TV
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Athens
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Transportation from Brno train station
- 16 Budapest & Prague
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Paris day trips August
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary