We are a group of 6 (3 couples) who will be heading over to Belgium for a wedding this August. We would appreciate some feedback on our itinerary as we plan to visit some cities in Belgium and then head over to Paris after the wedding.
Day 1 We will arrive in Paris early on a Thursday morning and then head directly to a small Belgian town about 30 mins drive from Lille (getting to Lille by train, rent a car there). Rest.
Day 2 Bruges day trip
Day 3 Attend wedding
Day 4 Brussels/Ghent? (We have never been to both, which is a better base?)
Day 5 Brussels/Ghent?
Day 6 Drive from Brussels/Ghent to Reims. Champagne tour.
Day 7 Drive from Reims to Paris. Visit Louvre in the evening
Day 8 Paris sightseeing
Day 9 Paris sightseeing and shopping
Day 10 Head back home.
Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 10 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 11 Firt time VISA applicant
- 12 Murren to Prague
- 13 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 16 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 17 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 Uffizi Phone Number
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)