We are a group of 6 (3 couples) who will be heading over to Belgium for a wedding this August. We would appreciate some feedback on our itinerary as we plan to visit some cities in Belgium and then head over to Paris after the wedding.
Day 1 We will arrive in Paris early on a Thursday morning and then head directly to a small Belgian town about 30 mins drive from Lille (getting to Lille by train, rent a car there). Rest.
Day 2 Bruges day trip
Day 3 Attend wedding
Day 4 Brussels/Ghent? (We have never been to both, which is a better base?)
Day 5 Brussels/Ghent?
Day 6 Drive from Brussels/Ghent to Reims. Champagne tour.
Day 7 Drive from Reims to Paris. Visit Louvre in the evening
Day 8 Paris sightseeing
Day 9 Paris sightseeing and shopping
Day 10 Head back home.
Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich-6 days in September
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 Sixt insurance claim
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 6 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 7 Enjoying England for a year!
- 8 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 11 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 14 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 17 SIM card
- 18 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 19 All of Spain or something else..?
- 20 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 21 RENFE error message during payment
- 22 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 23 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 24 Greece Experts
- 25 Europe itinerary review