We are a group of 6 (3 couples) who will be heading over to Belgium for a wedding this August. We would appreciate some feedback on our itinerary as we plan to visit some cities in Belgium and then head over to Paris after the wedding.
Day 1 We will arrive in Paris early on a Thursday morning and then head directly to a small Belgian town about 30 mins drive from Lille (getting to Lille by train, rent a car there). Rest.
Day 2 Bruges day trip
Day 3 Attend wedding
Day 4 Brussels/Ghent? (We have never been to both, which is a better base?)
Day 5 Brussels/Ghent?
Day 6 Drive from Brussels/Ghent to Reims. Champagne tour.
Day 7 Drive from Reims to Paris. Visit Louvre in the evening
Day 8 Paris sightseeing
Day 9 Paris sightseeing and shopping
Day 10 Head back home.
Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임이란 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 3 릴게임총판 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Paris Metro
- 6 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 11 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 12 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 18 Cambrils
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Amalfi Coast help
- 21 CDG airport and connection time
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 24 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 25 solo guy traveling to europe help please