We are a group of 6 (3 couples) who will be heading over to Belgium for a wedding this August. We would appreciate some feedback on our itinerary as we plan to visit some cities in Belgium and then head over to Paris after the wedding.
Day 1 We will arrive in Paris early on a Thursday morning and then head directly to a small Belgian town about 30 mins drive from Lille (getting to Lille by train, rent a car there). Rest.
Day 2 Bruges day trip
Day 3 Attend wedding
Day 4 Brussels/Ghent? (We have never been to both, which is a better base?)
Day 5 Brussels/Ghent?
Day 6 Drive from Brussels/Ghent to Reims. Champagne tour.
Day 7 Drive from Reims to Paris. Visit Louvre in the evening
Day 8 Paris sightseeing
Day 9 Paris sightseeing and shopping
Day 10 Head back home.
Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 electrical activity is described
- 2 Spain Itinerary Help
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 5 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 6 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 7 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 11 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 12 Ali
- 13 Drinks in Spain
- 14 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 15 Gelato course in Rome?
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 18 Too much for one day?
- 19 Travel WiFi - France
- 20 Norfolk base
- 21 Lipari to Capri??
- 22 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 23 Iceland Trip report
- 24 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 25 12 days europe