We are a group of 6 (3 couples) who will be heading over to Belgium for a wedding this August. We would appreciate some feedback on our itinerary as we plan to visit some cities in Belgium and then head over to Paris after the wedding.
Day 1 We will arrive in Paris early on a Thursday morning and then head directly to a small Belgian town about 30 mins drive from Lille (getting to Lille by train, rent a car there). Rest.
Day 2 Bruges day trip
Day 3 Attend wedding
Day 4 Brussels/Ghent? (We have never been to both, which is a better base?)
Day 5 Brussels/Ghent?
Day 6 Drive from Brussels/Ghent to Reims. Champagne tour.
Day 7 Drive from Reims to Paris. Visit Louvre in the evening
Day 8 Paris sightseeing
Day 9 Paris sightseeing and shopping
Day 10 Head back home.
Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 2 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 3 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 4 Verona or Athens?
- 5 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 9 European Cooking Secrets
- 10 RHK's Fall escape
- 11 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 12 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 13 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 14 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 15 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 16 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 17 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 18 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 19 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 20 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 21 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 24 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 25 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.