I am planing my first trip to Barcelona for June 20th-30th. My parents went last year but I thought that it would be interesting to get some input from other people. I love sightseeing and architecture. I also always really want to go to Andorra for no reason other than the fact that it is a tiny country in the Pyrenees. I do not have a basic itinerary yet so literally anything and everything would be great.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 2 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 3 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 4 Three days in Athens
- 5 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 6 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 7 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 8 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 9 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 10 Forints or Euros?
- 11 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 12 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 13 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 14 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 15 Another Visit to London
- 16 Questions about regionale trains
- 17 Finalizing Itinerary
- 18 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 19 Overnight Layover -London
- 20 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 21 Vienna Favorites
- 22 15 nights in Italy
- 23 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 24 Rental car in Italy
- 25 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?