I am planing my first trip to Barcelona for June 20th-30th. My parents went last year but I thought that it would be interesting to get some input from other people. I love sightseeing and architecture. I also always really want to go to Andorra for no reason other than the fact that it is a tiny country in the Pyrenees. I do not have a basic itinerary yet so literally anything and everything would be great.
Thanks in advance
10 days in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 2 Spain for 7 days
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 6 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 7 Biking across Europe
- 8 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 9 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 10 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 11 Normandy in October
- 12 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 13 I went to Paris in June
- 14 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 15 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 16 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 17 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 18 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 19 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 20 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 22 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 23 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 24 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 25 Teaching English in Europe or Asia