I am planing my first trip to Barcelona for June 20th-30th. My parents went last year but I thought that it would be interesting to get some input from other people. I love sightseeing and architecture. I also always really want to go to Andorra for no reason other than the fact that it is a tiny country in the Pyrenees. I do not have a basic itinerary yet so literally anything and everything would be great.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Cooking Secrets
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 6 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 9 Travel help
- 10 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 11 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 12 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 13 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 14 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 15 CDG much improved
- 16 London tour and theatre ideas
- 17 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 18 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Italy's central lakes!
- 21 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 22 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 23 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 24 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 25 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017