I am planing my first trip to Barcelona for June 20th-30th. My parents went last year but I thought that it would be interesting to get some input from other people. I love sightseeing and architecture. I also always really want to go to Andorra for no reason other than the fact that it is a tiny country in the Pyrenees. I do not have a basic itinerary yet so literally anything and everything would be great.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Portugal with large family
- 5 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 6 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Croatia
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Croatia trip Planning
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Tour groups
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)