I am planing my first trip to Barcelona for June 20th-30th. My parents went last year but I thought that it would be interesting to get some input from other people. I love sightseeing and architecture. I also always really want to go to Andorra for no reason other than the fact that it is a tiny country in the Pyrenees. I do not have a basic itinerary yet so literally anything and everything would be great.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 2 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 3 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 4 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 5 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Andalucia Spain
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Language to use in Belgium
- 9 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 10 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 11 Getting around London
- 12 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 13 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 14 Train travel to and from Paris
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 18 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 19 Traveling in Belgium
- 20 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 21 Whistle stop family road trip
- 22 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 23 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 24 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 25 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?