My husband and I are from Canada and in our mid 20s and are planning on spending 10 days in Barcelona in mid-August. We are looking for a rough itinerary suggestion. We would like to relax a few days and go to the beaches but also enjoy the culture and explore a bit. We aren't huge on seeing a lot of really religious sights or anything like that. But we are open to doing some cool day trips to different places or tours in Barcelona. I like wine and the marketplaces and my husband enjoys beautiful outdoor scenery. Is there a certain area that is central enough (or close enough to train, bus, etc.) that would be a good area to stay in the entire time?
Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!
10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car while in Ireland
- 2 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 3 Hotels that we found special
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 Great London Bars with a view
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 8 St Germain
- 9 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 10 First Time to UK since 2001
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Too many Trip Reports
- 15 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 16 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 I dream of Europe
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 25 Reykjavik hotels