My husband and I are from Canada and in our mid 20s and are planning on spending 10 days in Barcelona in mid-August. We are looking for a rough itinerary suggestion. We would like to relax a few days and go to the beaches but also enjoy the culture and explore a bit. We aren't huge on seeing a lot of really religious sights or anything like that. But we are open to doing some cool day trips to different places or tours in Barcelona. I like wine and the marketplaces and my husband enjoys beautiful outdoor scenery. Is there a certain area that is central enough (or close enough to train, bus, etc.) that would be a good area to stay in the entire time?
Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 2 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 3 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 4 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 5 Montpellier to Arles
- 6 http://nutritionplanreview.com/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 7 Piazza Navona
- 8 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 9 Venice at Christmas
- 10 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 11 Seville bus information
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 14 Europe Itinerary
- 15 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 16 The highlands
- 17 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 18 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 19 Alhambra discount tickets
- 20 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 21 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 22 Berlin to Barcelona
- 23 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 24 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 25 Rhine River