My husband and I are from Canada and in our mid 20s and are planning on spending 10 days in Barcelona in mid-August. We are looking for a rough itinerary suggestion. We would like to relax a few days and go to the beaches but also enjoy the culture and explore a bit. We aren't huge on seeing a lot of really religious sights or anything like that. But we are open to doing some cool day trips to different places or tours in Barcelona. I like wine and the marketplaces and my husband enjoys beautiful outdoor scenery. Is there a certain area that is central enough (or close enough to train, bus, etc.) that would be a good area to stay in the entire time?
Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 4 Rent a car in England
- 5 Edinburgh to Skye
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 8 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 12 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 23 Going to Russia
- 24 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 25 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow