My husband and I are from Canada and in our mid 20s and are planning on spending 10 days in Barcelona in mid-August. We are looking for a rough itinerary suggestion. We would like to relax a few days and go to the beaches but also enjoy the culture and explore a bit. We aren't huge on seeing a lot of really religious sights or anything like that. But we are open to doing some cool day trips to different places or tours in Barcelona. I like wine and the marketplaces and my husband enjoys beautiful outdoor scenery. Is there a certain area that is central enough (or close enough to train, bus, etc.) that would be a good area to stay in the entire time?
Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 0n ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 6 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 7 IWM
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 10 Madrid food advice needed
- 11 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 12 One July night in Verona - help!
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 Avoid Europcar!
- 15 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 16 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 17 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 18 Scotland - We're Here!
- 19 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 20 Paris for children
- 21 European Vacation 2017
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 24 Naples + Walking Tour
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich