My husband and I are from Canada and in our mid 20s and are planning on spending 10 days in Barcelona in mid-August. We are looking for a rough itinerary suggestion. We would like to relax a few days and go to the beaches but also enjoy the culture and explore a bit. We aren't huge on seeing a lot of really religious sights or anything like that. But we are open to doing some cool day trips to different places or tours in Barcelona. I like wine and the marketplaces and my husband enjoys beautiful outdoor scenery. Is there a certain area that is central enough (or close enough to train, bus, etc.) that would be a good area to stay in the entire time?
Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the Black Forest
- 2 Dover queues
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 7 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 8 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 9 Car hire
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Puglia
- 12 Manchester on derby weekend
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 15 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 16 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 17 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 18 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 19 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 20 Barcelona to Morocco
- 21 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 22 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 23 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 24 From London to Paris to US
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?