My husband and I are from Canada and in our mid 20s and are planning on spending 10 days in Barcelona in mid-August. We are looking for a rough itinerary suggestion. We would like to relax a few days and go to the beaches but also enjoy the culture and explore a bit. We aren't huge on seeing a lot of really religious sights or anything like that. But we are open to doing some cool day trips to different places or tours in Barcelona. I like wine and the marketplaces and my husband enjoys beautiful outdoor scenery. Is there a certain area that is central enough (or close enough to train, bus, etc.) that would be a good area to stay in the entire time?
Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!
10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Paris
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Norway Advice
- 4 Amsterdam
- 5 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 6 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 7 Italy tours
- 8 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 See You In Minsk
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 18 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 19 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 23 Scottish Passport
- 24 Questions About Croatia
- 25 Oxford or Cambridge?