My husband and I are from Canada and in our mid 20s and are planning on spending 10 days in Barcelona in mid-August. We are looking for a rough itinerary suggestion. We would like to relax a few days and go to the beaches but also enjoy the culture and explore a bit. We aren't huge on seeing a lot of really religious sights or anything like that. But we are open to doing some cool day trips to different places or tours in Barcelona. I like wine and the marketplaces and my husband enjoys beautiful outdoor scenery. Is there a certain area that is central enough (or close enough to train, bus, etc.) that would be a good area to stay in the entire time?
Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 2 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 3 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 French immersion courses in France
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 9 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 10 Ireland & Scotland
- 11 14 nights in Europe
- 12 Vienna or Budapest?
- 13 CDG airport
- 14 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 15 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 16 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 20 Munich
- 21 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 22 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 23 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 24 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 25 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?