My husband and I are from Canada and in our mid 20s and are planning on spending 10 days in Barcelona in mid-August. We are looking for a rough itinerary suggestion. We would like to relax a few days and go to the beaches but also enjoy the culture and explore a bit. We aren't huge on seeing a lot of really religious sights or anything like that. But we are open to doing some cool day trips to different places or tours in Barcelona. I like wine and the marketplaces and my husband enjoys beautiful outdoor scenery. Is there a certain area that is central enough (or close enough to train, bus, etc.) that would be a good area to stay in the entire time?
Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 3 Final Four
- 4 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 7 Visit to Engand
- 8 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 14 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 15 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 16 Short Trip to Paris
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 19 Cinqueterre
- 20 Parking in Girona
- 21 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 22 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 23 SNCF - low price for summer
- 24 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 25 Getting from Ravello to Venice