My husband and I are from Canada and in our mid 20s and are planning on spending 10 days in Barcelona in mid-August. We are looking for a rough itinerary suggestion. We would like to relax a few days and go to the beaches but also enjoy the culture and explore a bit. We aren't huge on seeing a lot of really religious sights or anything like that. But we are open to doing some cool day trips to different places or tours in Barcelona. I like wine and the marketplaces and my husband enjoys beautiful outdoor scenery. Is there a certain area that is central enough (or close enough to train, bus, etc.) that would be a good area to stay in the entire time?
Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 2 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 3 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 4 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 5 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 6 Ballet Bolshoi
- 7 munich - day trips
- 8 I'm back.....
- 9 FAQs
- 10 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 11 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 12 Charles Degaulle question
- 13 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 14 Naples to Pompeii
- 15 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 16 Ireland in November
- 17 To europe this Aug
- 18 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 19 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 22 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 23 Edinburgh in March
- 24 sim card
- 25 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt