My husband and I are from Canada and in our mid 20s and are planning on spending 10 days in Barcelona in mid-August. We are looking for a rough itinerary suggestion. We would like to relax a few days and go to the beaches but also enjoy the culture and explore a bit. We aren't huge on seeing a lot of really religious sights or anything like that. But we are open to doing some cool day trips to different places or tours in Barcelona. I like wine and the marketplaces and my husband enjoys beautiful outdoor scenery. Is there a certain area that is central enough (or close enough to train, bus, etc.) that would be a good area to stay in the entire time?
Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/transform-derma/
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 Berlin
- 4 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 9 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 15 Berlin -clubs
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 18 base in brussels
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 21 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 22 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more