Next July four of us (2 couples) plan to fly into London, pick up a rental car at Heathrow and drive to Bath. We have a total of nine nights. Plan to stay 3 nights in Bath but after that am not sure what to do. Our focus will be to visit Cornwall this trip but don't know much about it. Except for what my husband and I have seen on Doc Martin - a series we just love! Ideally we would like to drive ito Cornwall via one route and leave by another one to return to London for our flight back to Toronto, Canada. Does anyone have any suggestions of a nice little inn or interesting B&B in Bath and also what we should do and see in Cornwall? While in Bath, I hope to find a day of golf for the men and my girlfriend and I hope to find a spa to visit for half a day. We like history, beautiful scenery, quaint inns with nice food and wine and just having a good time! Also on our last night we will stay closer to Heathrow. We stayed in Windsor one trip but are hoping to find another spot this time. The Fodor community always has such great suggestions and assistance so am looking forward to hearing from those who know this part of the UK.
10 Days from London to Cornwall and Back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 2 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 3 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 4 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 5 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 6 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 7 flea markets in France
- 8 What to wear
- 9 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 10 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Spain tips beyond safety
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 16 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 21 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 22 german rail ticket question
- 23 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 24 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 25 Madrid and London