Next July four of us (2 couples) plan to fly into London, pick up a rental car at Heathrow and drive to Bath. We have a total of nine nights. Plan to stay 3 nights in Bath but after that am not sure what to do. Our focus will be to visit Cornwall this trip but don't know much about it. Except for what my husband and I have seen on Doc Martin - a series we just love! Ideally we would like to drive ito Cornwall via one route and leave by another one to return to London for our flight back to Toronto, Canada. Does anyone have any suggestions of a nice little inn or interesting B&B in Bath and also what we should do and see in Cornwall? While in Bath, I hope to find a day of golf for the men and my girlfriend and I hope to find a spa to visit for half a day. We like history, beautiful scenery, quaint inns with nice food and wine and just having a good time! Also on our last night we will stay closer to Heathrow. We stayed in Windsor one trip but are hoping to find another spot this time. The Fodor community always has such great suggestions and assistance so am looking forward to hearing from those who know this part of the UK.
10 Days from London to Cornwall and Back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 3 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 4 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 5 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 15 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 Nice or Marseille??
- 18 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 Air pollution in Paris
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 23 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 24 France, Italy and Greec
- 25 gites de france or agritourism