Next July four of us (2 couples) plan to fly into London, pick up a rental car at Heathrow and drive to Bath. We have a total of nine nights. Plan to stay 3 nights in Bath but after that am not sure what to do. Our focus will be to visit Cornwall this trip but don't know much about it. Except for what my husband and I have seen on Doc Martin - a series we just love! Ideally we would like to drive ito Cornwall via one route and leave by another one to return to London for our flight back to Toronto, Canada. Does anyone have any suggestions of a nice little inn or interesting B&B in Bath and also what we should do and see in Cornwall? While in Bath, I hope to find a day of golf for the men and my girlfriend and I hope to find a spa to visit for half a day. We like history, beautiful scenery, quaint inns with nice food and wine and just having a good time! Also on our last night we will stay closer to Heathrow. We stayed in Windsor one trip but are hoping to find another spot this time. The Fodor community always has such great suggestions and assistance so am looking forward to hearing from those who know this part of the UK.
10 Days from London to Cornwall and Back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 2 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 5 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Porto -City Break
- 8 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 13 Street food in Turkey
- 14 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 15 Three days in Spain
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 20 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 21 Prague - Tram #22
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt