I would like some advice about where to go or do in France this coming December... I have found flights from the 22nd December (arriving at 10:25am) and leaving on the 2nd of January (departing at 10:50am). The vacation is for me and my boyfriend.. we're both in our twenties and neither of us has been to France.
We're very open-minded when it comes to vacations, not really picky about food quality, but since we live in a tiny warm Mediterranean island (Malta) we're very excited about visiting a large country, the magic of snow, lakes/ rivers, art and history landmarks, nature and mountains, and even the big cities
Since we are going to be there for Christmas and New Year I would appreciate if someone knew where it is best to be during those days? Or any activities? Would there maybe be something round the Eiffel tower on New Year's eve??
Also, we would like to visit as much as possible, so if anyone knew what's the best mean of transport (coaches, trains, buses etc...) to choose from that'd be great thanks!!
From the little research I have done till now, we're really interested in visiting; the Eiffel tower and Paris of course, along which Disneyland for 1 day, and I heard that Strasbourg is nice too.
Thanks everyone x
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Insurance on rental car options
- 2 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 24 hours in Paris
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 9 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 12 tickets for Wimbledon
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 17 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 18 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 19 Happy birthday ATM
- 20 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice