I would like some advice about where to go or do in France this coming December... I have found flights from the 22nd December (arriving at 10:25am) and leaving on the 2nd of January (departing at 10:50am). The vacation is for me and my boyfriend.. we're both in our twenties and neither of us has been to France.
We're very open-minded when it comes to vacations, not really picky about food quality, but since we live in a tiny warm Mediterranean island (Malta) we're very excited about visiting a large country, the magic of snow, lakes/ rivers, art and history landmarks, nature and mountains, and even the big cities
Since we are going to be there for Christmas and New Year I would appreciate if someone knew where it is best to be during those days? Or any activities? Would there maybe be something round the Eiffel tower on New Year's eve??
Also, we would like to visit as much as possible, so if anyone knew what's the best mean of transport (coaches, trains, buses etc...) to choose from that'd be great thanks!!
From the little research I have done till now, we're really interested in visiting; the Eiffel tower and Paris of course, along which Disneyland for 1 day, and I heard that Strasbourg is nice too.
Thanks everyone x
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 5 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 6 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 Naples + Walking Tour
- 10 TIM in FCO - update
- 11 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 15 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 16 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 17 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 18 Venice gondola ride
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 23 London and Normandy
- 24 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 25 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?