I would like some advice about where to go or do in France this coming December... I have found flights from the 22nd December (arriving at 10:25am) and leaving on the 2nd of January (departing at 10:50am). The vacation is for me and my boyfriend.. we're both in our twenties and neither of us has been to France.
We're very open-minded when it comes to vacations, not really picky about food quality, but since we live in a tiny warm Mediterranean island (Malta) we're very excited about visiting a large country, the magic of snow, lakes/ rivers, art and history landmarks, nature and mountains, and even the big cities
Since we are going to be there for Christmas and New Year I would appreciate if someone knew where it is best to be during those days? Or any activities? Would there maybe be something round the Eiffel tower on New Year's eve??
Also, we would like to visit as much as possible, so if anyone knew what's the best mean of transport (coaches, trains, buses etc...) to choose from that'd be great thanks!!
From the little research I have done till now, we're really interested in visiting; the Eiffel tower and Paris of course, along which Disneyland for 1 day, and I heard that Strasbourg is nice too.
Thanks everyone x
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 3 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 4 So much to do, so little time!
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 9 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 13 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 House Hunting in France
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Tour of Northern Italy
- 21 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 22 Cognac transportation?
- 23 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 24 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 25 Manchester Airport Connection Time