I would like some advice about where to go or do in France this coming December... I have found flights from the 22nd December (arriving at 10:25am) and leaving on the 2nd of January (departing at 10:50am). The vacation is for me and my boyfriend.. we're both in our twenties and neither of us has been to France.
We're very open-minded when it comes to vacations, not really picky about food quality, but since we live in a tiny warm Mediterranean island (Malta) we're very excited about visiting a large country, the magic of snow, lakes/ rivers, art and history landmarks, nature and mountains, and even the big cities
Since we are going to be there for Christmas and New Year I would appreciate if someone knew where it is best to be during those days? Or any activities? Would there maybe be something round the Eiffel tower on New Year's eve??
Also, we would like to visit as much as possible, so if anyone knew what's the best mean of transport (coaches, trains, buses etc...) to choose from that'd be great thanks!!
From the little research I have done till now, we're really interested in visiting; the Eiffel tower and Paris of course, along which Disneyland for 1 day, and I heard that Strasbourg is nice too.
Thanks everyone x
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 2 Car rental help in Sicily
- 3 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 4 favorite app for converting US $$
- 5 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 6 Clean up spam
- 7 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 8 Driving in Croatia
- 9 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 10 Charming areas to explore in London
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 13 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 14 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 15 SNCF - low price for summer
- 16 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 17 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 18 Transportation Question Italy
- 19 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 20 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 21 Munich Hotel Location
- 22 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 23 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 24 Berner Oberland - Mild winter, early spring
- 25 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo