I would like some advice about where to go or do in France this coming December... I have found flights from the 22nd December (arriving at 10:25am) and leaving on the 2nd of January (departing at 10:50am). The vacation is for me and my boyfriend.. we're both in our twenties and neither of us has been to France.
We're very open-minded when it comes to vacations, not really picky about food quality, but since we live in a tiny warm Mediterranean island (Malta) we're very excited about visiting a large country, the magic of snow, lakes/ rivers, art and history landmarks, nature and mountains, and even the big cities
Since we are going to be there for Christmas and New Year I would appreciate if someone knew where it is best to be during those days? Or any activities? Would there maybe be something round the Eiffel tower on New Year's eve??
Also, we would like to visit as much as possible, so if anyone knew what's the best mean of transport (coaches, trains, buses etc...) to choose from that'd be great thanks!!
From the little research I have done till now, we're really interested in visiting; the Eiffel tower and Paris of course, along which Disneyland for 1 day, and I heard that Strasbourg is nice too.
Thanks everyone x
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 Italy travel plan help
- 8 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?