We are a family of 3 including a 8 year old. We are looking to do some parts of north/western europe and the countries we had in mind are Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. I know, its too much to cover in 10 days (probably even a month).
So, what do we want from the trip? Outdoors, beautiful drives, a few hikes, drives, maybe some cycling. We are not too much into museums and cities...We also prefer a reasonably hectic trip. We drove a 15 day driving trip in our last visit to Europe covering a good stretch across Czech republic, Austria, Black forest and the northern part of the Italian alps - so you get the idea
We are more than happy dropping a few countries or zeroing in on just 1-2 places across a few countries.
Thanks for your inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 9 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 10 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 11 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 12 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 13 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 14 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 15 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 Can parking
- 22 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 25 Douro Valley in January?