We are a family of 3 including a 8 year old. We are looking to do some parts of north/western europe and the countries we had in mind are Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. I know, its too much to cover in 10 days (probably even a month).
So, what do we want from the trip? Outdoors, beautiful drives, a few hikes, drives, maybe some cycling. We are not too much into museums and cities...We also prefer a reasonably hectic trip. We drove a 15 day driving trip in our last visit to Europe covering a good stretch across Czech republic, Austria, Black forest and the northern part of the Italian alps - so you get the idea
We are more than happy dropping a few countries or zeroing in on just 1-2 places across a few countries.
Thanks for your inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 3 Norway Itinerary
- 4 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 5 train or plane
- 6 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 11 Germany in December Trip Report
- 12 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 13 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 14 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 15 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 16 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 17 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 Italy for Christmas Week
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016