We are a family of 3 including a 8 year old. We are looking to do some parts of north/western europe and the countries we had in mind are Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. I know, its too much to cover in 10 days (probably even a month).
So, what do we want from the trip? Outdoors, beautiful drives, a few hikes, drives, maybe some cycling. We are not too much into museums and cities...We also prefer a reasonably hectic trip. We drove a 15 day driving trip in our last visit to Europe covering a good stretch across Czech republic, Austria, Black forest and the northern part of the Italian alps - so you get the idea
We are more than happy dropping a few countries or zeroing in on just 1-2 places across a few countries.
Thanks for your inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 2 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 3 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 8 I may be wrong....
- 9 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 10 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 11 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 14 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 15 Hydra, Greece
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 20 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 21 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 22 8 Hours in Rome
- 23 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 24 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 25 Cash machines ATM