We are a family of 3 including a 8 year old. We are looking to do some parts of north/western europe and the countries we had in mind are Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. I know, its too much to cover in 10 days (probably even a month).
So, what do we want from the trip? Outdoors, beautiful drives, a few hikes, drives, maybe some cycling. We are not too much into museums and cities...We also prefer a reasonably hectic trip. We drove a 15 day driving trip in our last visit to Europe covering a good stretch across Czech republic, Austria, Black forest and the northern part of the Italian alps - so you get the idea
We are more than happy dropping a few countries or zeroing in on just 1-2 places across a few countries.
Thanks for your inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verizon's Yahoo Gives Yahoo's Customer Service I*844*29I*67O6* Nmber
- 2 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 3 Lay over time
- 4 ATM at airport
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 K-Day
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Provence best farmstays!!??