We are a family of 3 including a 8 year old. We are looking to do some parts of north/western europe and the countries we had in mind are Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. I know, its too much to cover in 10 days (probably even a month).
So, what do we want from the trip? Outdoors, beautiful drives, a few hikes, drives, maybe some cycling. We are not too much into museums and cities...We also prefer a reasonably hectic trip. We drove a 15 day driving trip in our last visit to Europe covering a good stretch across Czech republic, Austria, Black forest and the northern part of the Italian alps - so you get the idea
We are more than happy dropping a few countries or zeroing in on just 1-2 places across a few countries.
Thanks for your inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 3 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 4 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 5 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 6 Private Guide in Lyon
- 7 Norwegian Air?
- 8 Highclare Castle
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 11 London Theater
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 UK in May and June
- 16 Poland to Austria In December
- 17 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 18 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 19 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 22 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 23 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 24 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 25 Shorts in South of France?