We are a family of 3 including a 8 year old. We are looking to do some parts of north/western europe and the countries we had in mind are Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. I know, its too much to cover in 10 days (probably even a month).
So, what do we want from the trip? Outdoors, beautiful drives, a few hikes, drives, maybe some cycling. We are not too much into museums and cities...We also prefer a reasonably hectic trip. We drove a 15 day driving trip in our last visit to Europe covering a good stretch across Czech republic, Austria, Black forest and the northern part of the Italian alps - so you get the idea
We are more than happy dropping a few countries or zeroing in on just 1-2 places across a few countries.
Thanks for your inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 2 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living