We are a family of 3 including a 8 year old. We are looking to do some parts of north/western europe and the countries we had in mind are Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. I know, its too much to cover in 10 days (probably even a month).
So, what do we want from the trip? Outdoors, beautiful drives, a few hikes, drives, maybe some cycling. We are not too much into museums and cities...We also prefer a reasonably hectic trip. We drove a 15 day driving trip in our last visit to Europe covering a good stretch across Czech republic, Austria, Black forest and the northern part of the Italian alps - so you get the idea
We are more than happy dropping a few countries or zeroing in on just 1-2 places across a few countries.
Thanks for your inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 3 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 4 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 5 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 6 driving from prague to salzburg
- 7 Acropolis Athens
- 8 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 11 Versailles
- 12 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 13 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Meteora for older folk
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 21 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 25 Germany train help!