My husband and are a taking an 10 day trip flying into Prague on the 9th and departing from Munich on the 19th. So far we have our schedule set as the following but are struggling a bit with how best to schedule trains, etc. and would love to know any day trips or places we should visit along the way on some of our trips.
Arrive in Prague at 10:30 am
Check in to Grand Hotel Bohemia
Explore Old Square
John Lennon Wall, etc.
Attend Beer Festival at Prague Castle
Sight Seeing - Are there certain museums, castles or things we should see here?
Considering a possible day trip or one night stay in Cesky Krumlov in route to Salzburg
If not, open for suggestions of other day trips or must sees or eats in Prague
Travel to Salzburg - Is train the best bet?
Staying at the Sheraton
Daytrip to Berchesgarten and Salt Mines
Salzburg/Travel to Munich
Depart for ATL
Thank you all in advance for your help, advice and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 Where are the Mods?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 7 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 12 Help with basic itinerary
- 13 Final Four
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 16 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 22 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 23 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 24 Short Trip to Paris
- 25 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop