My husband and are a taking an 10 day trip flying into Prague on the 9th and departing from Munich on the 19th. So far we have our schedule set as the following but are struggling a bit with how best to schedule trains, etc. and would love to know any day trips or places we should visit along the way on some of our trips.
Arrive in Prague at 10:30 am
Check in to Grand Hotel Bohemia
Explore Old Square
John Lennon Wall, etc.
Attend Beer Festival at Prague Castle
Sight Seeing - Are there certain museums, castles or things we should see here?
Considering a possible day trip or one night stay in Cesky Krumlov in route to Salzburg
If not, open for suggestions of other day trips or must sees or eats in Prague
Travel to Salzburg - Is train the best bet?
Staying at the Sheraton
Daytrip to Berchesgarten and Salt Mines
Salzburg/Travel to Munich
Depart for ATL
Thank you all in advance for your help, advice and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 야마토사이트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 2 오션파라다이스╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 3 무료릴게임╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 4 온라인황금성╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 5 .마카오카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。CoM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 황금성게임╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 7 100원바다이야기╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Back from Paris
- 17 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 22 Trip suggestion
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 LIsbon