My husband and are a taking an 10 day trip flying into Prague on the 9th and departing from Munich on the 19th. So far we have our schedule set as the following but are struggling a bit with how best to schedule trains, etc. and would love to know any day trips or places we should visit along the way on some of our trips.
Arrive in Prague at 10:30 am
Check in to Grand Hotel Bohemia
Explore Old Square
John Lennon Wall, etc.
Attend Beer Festival at Prague Castle
Sight Seeing - Are there certain museums, castles or things we should see here?
Considering a possible day trip or one night stay in Cesky Krumlov in route to Salzburg
If not, open for suggestions of other day trips or must sees or eats in Prague
Travel to Salzburg - Is train the best bet?
Staying at the Sheraton
Daytrip to Berchesgarten and Salt Mines
Salzburg/Travel to Munich
Depart for ATL
Thank you all in advance for your help, advice and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ HP TEC*h care 24/7
- 2 San Sebastián
- 3 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 14 Planning A trip
- 15 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 18 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 19 Castle Stays in Wales
- 20 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 21 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 22 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 23 Can parking
- 24 italy Cinque Terre
- 25 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October