My husband and are a taking an 10 day trip flying into Prague on the 9th and departing from Munich on the 19th. So far we have our schedule set as the following but are struggling a bit with how best to schedule trains, etc. and would love to know any day trips or places we should visit along the way on some of our trips.
Arrive in Prague at 10:30 am
Check in to Grand Hotel Bohemia
Explore Old Square
John Lennon Wall, etc.
Attend Beer Festival at Prague Castle
Sight Seeing - Are there certain museums, castles or things we should see here?
Considering a possible day trip or one night stay in Cesky Krumlov in route to Salzburg
If not, open for suggestions of other day trips or must sees or eats in Prague
Travel to Salzburg - Is train the best bet?
Staying at the Sheraton
Daytrip to Berchesgarten and Salt Mines
Salzburg/Travel to Munich
Depart for ATL
Thank you all in advance for your help, advice and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 2 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 7 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 8 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 9 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 10 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 11 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 12 Salamanca Spain - stay in town or nearby?
- 13 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Nice/Monaco Train Question
- 17 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 18 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 19 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Coastal Denmark
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?